23rd July 2011, 09:44 PM
sauleh naqash

Scope of B.Sc. Hospitality and Hotel Administration?

My dear
I want to join B.Sc Hospitality & Hotel Administration. I want to know the scope after completing the course as to what post / position could be expected in the hotel administration of a hotel.

Sauleh

Related Questions:
  1. What should i do to get government jobs after completing PG from IGNOU after BSc(Hospitality and Hotel Administration)
  2. How can I get a job in government hospitality sector?
  3. Is it better to opt for BSc in Hospitality and Hotel Administration Course from IHM? Is this course oriented towards food making or towards hotel management?
  4. Jobs after doing BSc in hospitality and hotel administration -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Am I eligible for B.Ed after B.Sc in Hospitality Administration?
  6. MCA student can appear in NET exam for which subject? Date of examination?
  7. Which is better between B.A Hotel Management and BSc Hospitality and Administration
  8. How many courses are there in IGNOU and which are they?
  9. Am I eligible to study Bachelor of Education if completed B.Sc in Hotel & Hospitality Administration? List of universities which offer admission?
  10. Opportunities in government sector for B.Sc in Hospitality & Hotel Administration pass out?
  11. What is the value of B.Sc. in Hotel and Hospitality Administration from IHM Guwahati?
  12. Should I go for MBA in HM or Masters in HM or M.Sc in HM? What is the difference between all of them?
  13. List of universities to do Phd in hotel/hospitality management? -- [New]
  14. How an engineering graduate should prepare for JNU entrance test for admission to MA in history?
  15. Which under graduation course is best to study in Tourism field?
  16. Eligibility criteria to study B.Sc. degree in Hotel and Hospitality Administration from IHM Guwahati?
  17. Can I join Indian Military Academy having done B.Sc in Hospitality and Hotel Administration?
  18. How to get good jobs in Indian Hotels? I am a Hospitality Management Graduate with masters in business administration
25th July 2011, 10:30 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Scope of B.Sc. Hospitality and Hotel Administration?

With a B.Sc degree you can join the hospitality sector at the executive level. You will find opportunities in hotels, airlines catering, tourism associations, guest house etc. With experience you can even become an entrepreneur. To join at the senior level you need to complete your masters in this field. Pursuing MBA from reputed institutes like IHM, AICMS, Oriental School will give better opportunities. Also will be able to join at the managerial/assistant managerial level.
16th October 2011, 06:16 PM
Unregistered

It need to know about bsc hospitality and adminstration , Are there any scope out of country?
Let me know
26th March 2012, 01:52 AM
Unregistered

after doin b.sc airlines what are the scope of jobs?
19th May 2012, 06:13 AM
Unregistered

What will be the expected salary for the jobs after B.sc Hospitality and Hotel administration?
16th June 2012, 12:14 AM
Unregistered

After doing b.sc in hotel management what is the scope in abroad...
16th July 2012, 06:56 PM
Unregistered

I am tensed about my future i am studing bsc hotel management can i get a manger or asst manager level jobs
10th August 2012, 04:01 PM
Unregistered

I am tensed about my future i am studing bsc hotel management can i get a manger or asst manager level jobs
6th March 2013, 10:22 AM
Unregistered

what is the main diffrnts between hospitality management and front office operation?
27th April 2013, 07:59 PM
Unregistered

Is B.Sc. (PCM) better than B.Sc. hotel management?
5th October 2013, 11:20 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What will be the expected salary for the jobs after B.sc Hospitality and Hotel administration?
7500 to 8000
1st August 2014, 08:10 PM
Unregistered

After complited my bachlors digree Bsc hospitality and hotel administration , can I preparation of UPSC,BPSC,IBPS and defence sector send on my
Email [email protected]
2nd May 2016, 02:56 AM
Unregistered

can i join as hospital administrator after completing my bsc in hospitality & hotel admin.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?