3rd March 2016, 11:37 AM
florajmc

Opportunities in government sector for B.Sc in Hospitality & Hotel Administration pass out?

My Daughter is in the final year of B.Sc Hospitality & Hotel Administration. What are the different opportunities for her in Government Sector.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get a job in government hospitality sector?
  2. What should i do to get government jobs after completing PG from IGNOU after BSc(Hospitality and Hotel Administration)
  3. Should I go for MBA in HM or Masters in HM or M.Sc in HM? What is the difference between all of them?
  4. Scope of B.Sc. Hospitality and Hotel Administration?
  5. Am I eligible for doing M.Sc in Food Technology after B.Sc in Hospitality & Hotel Administration? Career opportunities after M.Sc in Food Technology?
  6. Government job in hospitality sector for BHMCT holder?
  7. Am I eligible to study Bachelor of Education if completed B.Sc in Hotel & Hospitality Administration? List of universities which offer admission?
  8. Is it better to opt for BSc in Hospitality and Hotel Administration Course from IHM? Is this course oriented towards food making or towards hotel management?
  9. Government job in Hospitality sector after 3 years of B.Sc degree in hotel management?
  10. Opportunities available for me after doing BSc Hotel Management from a government college? Job opportunities in government sector after completing this course?
  11. Jobs after doing BSc in hospitality and hotel administration -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Am I eligible for B.Ed after B.Sc in Hospitality Administration?
  13. MCA student can appear in NET exam for which subject? Date of examination?
  14. Which is better between B.A Hotel Management and BSc Hospitality and Administration
  15. What are the job opportunities available in government sector after completion of B.Sc in Hotel Management course?
  16. What is the value of B.Sc. in Hotel and Hospitality Administration from IHM Guwahati?
  17. How an engineering graduate should prepare for JNU entrance test for admission to MA in history?
  18. Eligibility criteria to study B.Sc. degree in Hotel and Hospitality Administration from IHM Guwahati?
24th July 2017, 01:47 PM
ravinayadav256

Default Re: Opportunities in government sector for B.Sc in Hospitality & Hotel Administration pass out?

Job profiles of B.Sc hospitality and hotel administration :-

Executive multi skilled in fast food chains
Management trainee in hotel and allied industry
Hospital and institutional catering executives
Cabin crew in national and international airlines
Housekeeping management trainee in hotels

Jobs opportunities:-

Hotel and catering institutes
Club management
Guest houses and restaurants
Institutional management
Forest lodges
Hotel and tourism associations
Hotel & restaurant management
25th July 2017, 08:23 AM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Opportunities in government sector for B.Sc in Hospitality & Hotel Administration pass out?

Quote:
Originally Posted by florajmc View Post
My Daughter is in the final year of B.Sc Hospitality & Hotel Administration. What are the different opportunities for her in Government Sector.
B.SC hospitality and Administration is a three year graduation level course.In this candidate the professionally trained for the hospitality industry.This course refers to the techniques of hospitality industry like hotel Administration,Marketing,Housekeeping,Food and beverage management etc.

JOB FIELDS FOR CANDIDATE AFTER B.SC HOSPITALITY AND HOTEL ADMINISTRATION:-

:- Club management.

:- Hotel and restaurant management.

:- Manager and supervisor.

:- Marketing and sales executive.

:- Marketing representative.

:- Cabin crew.

:- Customer service executive.

So these are the major fields where a candidate who have done B.SC hospitality and hotel administration can apply and get good job.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?