24th February 2016, 06:56 AM
Unregistered

What is the value of B.Sc. in Hotel and Hospitality Administration from IHM Guwahati?

I have just completed b.sc. degree course in hotel and hospitality administration from ihm guwahati. I want to know the value of this course. Please tell me in detail.

21st October 2016, 07:11 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the value of B.Sc. in Hotel and Hospitality Administration from IHM Guwahati?

It is a degree in hotel and hospitality administration, means you can apply for job in hotel and hospitality industry, if you want to. You can even try for job in other industries which ask for good communication skills.

The travel and tourism industry is still a good sector and you can try for in major cities which are famous for tourism and even 5 star hotels provide jobs in various department like front office, banquet s, housekeeping etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?