29th February 2012, 10:06 PM
Unregistered

What's the procedure and requirements for taking admission in MS course with mechanical engineering stream in Germany?

What are the Requirements and procedures for M.sc in MECHANICAL ENGINEERING in various parts of GERMANY?
please reply soon..

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure and requirements to study B.Tech in Germany for Mechanical Engineering Diploma final year student? -- [New]
  2. Is it necessary to answer GRE to take up PG in Germany for Mechanical Engineering? Which tests do I need to take up? List of universities offering the course and their requirements?
  3. What's the eligibility criteria for doing MS(Mechanical engineering) from Germany? How may I get details about admission procedure and scholarship available? List of top universities offering mechanical engineering in Germany? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Am I eligible for MS in Germany after completing B.E Mechanical Engineering with 58%? Best universities in Germany? Procedure for admission?
  5. What's the procedure for taking admission in Germany for MS course? I am BE mechanical student
  6. What's the eligibility criteria for doing MS(Mechanical engineering) from Germany? How may I get details about admission procedure and scholarship available? How much score is required in GRE and IELTS for getting scholarship?
  7. How may I apply for MS and research programs in Germany? List of the universities along with their entrance exam and eligibility criteria offering MS course in mechanical and automobile engineering in Germany? I have done BE in mechanical with 73%
  8. Procedure to take admission in PEC? Criteria for admission? Is it UGC recognized?
  9. How may I get the details like admission procedure, cut off marks, list of the colleges, scholarships etc for MS(in mechanical) course from Germany? Is it necessary to write both GRE and IELTS exam?
  10. Does Germany offers free education? Detailed procedure?
  11. How to pursue MS degree in a recognized university? I have completed my B.E degree in Mechanical Engineering stream
  12. Am I eligible to get admission in best universities of Germany for MS after completion of my BE in Mechanical Engineering?
  13. Procedure to get admission in German Universities for MS in Aerospace Engineering? Procedure to get Visa and rues to pay amount? Minimum percentage requirement?
  14. What's the eligibility criteria and procedure for doing MS in Germany? Is any scholarship available?
  15. Is it necessary to take GRE test to apply for the universities in Germany? List of universities offering the course?
  16. How may I get the details like admission procedure, eligibility criteria, fee structure, scholarships etc for take admission in Ph.D course with pharmaceutics stream in Germany? I have completed M.Pharma in pharmaceutics
  17. Procedure and requirements to get admission in MBA in Germany for B.Sc graduate?
  18. What are the requirements to do mechanical engineering job in Germany?
17th April 2012, 11:49 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What's the procedure and requirements for taking admission in MS course with mechanical engineering stream in Germany?

i complete my b.tech. in productio engineering . is there any apportunity to join this course ? if yes , then tell the procedure for admission .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?