31st July 2011, 11:45 PM
Himanshu_Patel2004

Is it possible to do M.Tech after completion of MCA?

Dear Sir, I am Doing MCA. I just to know to is it possible to do M.Tech after completion MCA

1st August 2011, 08:21 AM
maddusajj
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to do M.Tech after completion of MCA?

According to the GATE exam notification the following categories of candidates are eligible to appear for GATE:
1.Bachelor's degree holders in Engineering/Technology/Architecture (4 years after 10+2) and those who are in the final or pre-final year of such programmes.
2.Master's degree holders in any branch of Science/Mathematics/Statistics/Computer Applications or equivalent and those who are in the final or pre-final year of such programmes.
3.Candidates in the second or higher year of the Four-year Integrated Master's degree programme (Post-B.Sc.) in Engineering/Technology or in the third or higher year of Five-year Integrated Master's degree programme and Dual Degree programme in Engineering/Technology.
4.Candidates with qualifications obtained through examinations conducted by professional societies recognized by UPSC/AICTE (e.g. AMIE by IE(I), AMICE(I) by the Institute of Civil Engineers (India)-ICE(I)) as equivalent to B.E./B.Tech. Those who have completed section A or equivalent of such professional courses are also eligible.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf brochure.pdf(2.45 MB, 121 views)
1st August 2011, 06:14 PM
rupesh1982

you can get admission in Mtech after your MCA .it can be persuied anywhere in india ,but each and every university have their rules ,some take addmission through entrance exam while some takes on merit.iit have JAM and NIT have its seperate t est.
2nd August 2011, 01:25 AM
suchiii

yes you can do Mtech after Btech.
You have to give entrance exam conducted in various university .
5th October 2011, 01:12 AM
convertor

Hello friend, ya you are eligible for master of technology (m.tech) course. The eligibility for m.tech course is b.tech or master degree graduation in any stream from any recognized university. It is a 2years course. For m.tech admission, you have to write graduation aptitude test for engineering(gate) entrance exam for m.tech admission. Prepare well. All the best
23rd October 2011, 07:58 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Himanshu_Patel2004 View Post
Dear Sir, I am Doing MCA. I just to know to is it possible to do M.Tech after completion MCA
Dear friend,

YES , MCA candidate are eligible for GATE exam .Means entrance of M-TECH degree.

The eligibility criteria for M-TECH admission:-

(a) Bachelor’s degree holders in Engineering/Technology or its equivalent.

(b) Bachelor’s degree holders in Science/Mathematics/Statistics/Computer Science/Electronics/ followed by qualifications obtained through an examination conducted by professional societies recognized by UPSC/AICTE.

(c) Bachelor’s degree holders in Architecture/Design (for M Des program only)

(d) Master’s degree holders in Physics with Electronics/Instrumentation (for M Tech programs).

NOTE:-

** There are no age criteria.
** Unlimited attempts
** GATE score valid for 2 years.
** Prefinal student are not eligible for GATE.

All the best.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?