15th November 2012, 02:32 PM
bharat.master1

What is the BITSAT entrance exam eligibility criteria?

Suppose I am not eligible for BITSAT exam due to less percentage in XII boards 2012 i.e. 72% and if I write improvement exams in 2013 so am I eligible to give the exam if i got the required percentage?

12th May 2014, 10:00 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the BITSAT entrance exam eligibility criteria?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bharat.master1 View Post
Suppose I am not eligible for BITSAT exam due to less percentage in XII boards 2012 i.e. 72% and if I write improvement exams in 2013 so am I eligible to give the exam if i got the required percentage?
BITSAT stands for (Birla Institute of Technology) and science aptitude Test and this Entrance Examination Conducted to get Admission for Engineering Course. This Entrance Examination is Organized by Birla Institute of Technology. Generally the notification for this Entrance Examination released during the month of December. This Entrance Examination is conducted by BITs every year. The Applicant should be completed 12th in science with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics as a Main subject from recognized university. Applicant must score Minimum 80% Aggregate or The candidate who got 60% marks in Physics , Chemistry and Mathematics are applicable for this Entrance Examination. The Entrance Pattern Consist of ,Physics , Chemistry , English , Mathematics . This Entrance Examination is based on Objective type with Multiple choice.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?