17th December 2014, 04:15 PM
Unregistered

How much score is required for Joining in good universities at Germany? Fee structure per semester? Learning Dutch language is necessary?

How much score is required in GRE to get into a good university? What is the fee structure?1) I want to do my MS in Germany.I have an average of 68% in me B.tech. How much minimum GRE score i should get to get into a good University.2) What will be the fee structure (or) fee form one semester.3) Should i have to know Dutch language compulsory to get into Germany.

Related Questions:
  1. How much score is required in GRE to get into a good university? What is the fee structure?
  2. How may I get admission in Germany for MS course? What are the entrancing tests be conducted in Germany for the same? List of the top universities in Germany for the same? What are the scopes available in Germany after doing MS in machine design?
  3. Total expenditure involved across studying in Germany? Scholarships?
  4. Among IELTS, GRE and TOEFL which exam is required for pursuing MS in Germany?
  5. Is it a good choice to opt for MS in Germany after BCA? What are the branches available in MS?
  6. Can I apply for MS course in communication in Germany? What are the steps for the same? What's the fee structure and living cost for the same? I Have completed my B.Tech in electronics and communication with 75.6% marks
  7. List of good universities for MS in Germany, I can apply for with my GRE score 292/340? I've done B.Tech(ME) with 62.5% marks
  8. English or German which language is required for M.Tech in Germany?
  9. Best universities for M.Tech/M.E in electrical engineering and fee structure?
  10. Details about MS in Germany? What is the duration and the fee structure?
  11. Best universities in Germany for Mechanical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Am I eligible to pursue diploma course in aerospace engineering in Germany? List of the top colleges in Germany which having minimum fee structure for the same? I am Bsc(IT) student
  13. Should I join IELTS and GRE programs for study abroad if pursuing B.Com?
  14. Universities offering MCA course through Distance Learning? How to apply for the course? Requirements and Fee structure for this course? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Score required to join MS in Automobiles in top universities of Germany and USA?
  16. List of top universities for MS in automobile in Germany? What is their fee structure?
  17. How to study MS Aerospace in Germany? What is the fee structure? Which are the universities?
  18. How can I do M.S(Automotive) in Germany? List of universities providing M.S in Automotive in Germany? I'm in B.E(Mechanical engineering) 3rd year in a reputed college in Chennai
18th December 2014, 12:06 AM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much score is required for Joining in good universities at Germany? Fee structure per semester? Learning Dutch language is necessary?

To get admission in a good university, You should have at least 295 marks in your GRE exam. And the fee structure will depend upon your university selection. If it is a state university, you can complete your MS in 2 to 3 lakhs. But for other universities, you should spend at least 10 to 12 lakhs. So, most of the international students prefer to join in state universities.
You should learn German language, if you want to work there. Because you cannot get any job over there, without knowing German language. So, it is better to learn German language to increase job opportunities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?