24th August 2011, 11:38 PM
Unregistered

how should I prepare for the MSc Physics entrance test?

hii..i am in third yr BSc physics(H).. i am having a lot of trouble for the preparation of entrance test... i dont know how much i should prepare.....plzzzzzzz help me out.

Related Questions:
  1. How to do MSc in IIT Physics after passing BSc? How to prepare for JAM entrance test
  2. Which entrance test should I prepare to become a Junior Scientist with the help of MSc Physics?
  3. Information about entrance exam for MSc Physics? How can I prepare for the entrance?
  4. Career in theoretical physics research: Entrance Exams for MSc in Physics Admissions
  5. How can I prepare for JNU entrance test in MSc Geography?
  6. How may I get through ISRO entrance after doing MSc Physics?
  7. What is the fee structure for MSc in Forensic? How should I prepare for the entrance test?
  8. How to do MSc(Physics) after completing BSc Physics? Am I eligible for ISRO entrance or after MSc?
  9. What is the minimum marks required for MSc Physics entrance test in Kolkata Presidency University? List of top 10 universities in India for studying MSc Physics?
  10. How to prepare for Entrance Exam for M.Sc in Physics? What syllabus should I prepare for this Exam?
  11. Best colleges for pursuing for Msc in Physics? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Books to be referred to prepare for MSc level neuroscience entrance exam?
  13. M.Sc in which subject is better among Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics? -- [New]
  14. How can I prepare for MSc Medical Physics? I am studying BSc Physics
  15. Previous years solved question papers for the entrance exam of MSc Physics?
  16. How to take admission in Msc Physics in IIT after scoring 5200 in IIT JEE test? What are the packages offered after MSc?
  17. How to prepare for the entrance exam for admission to MSc Astrophysics course in IIT Chennai? Syllabus of the exam?
  18. What is the procedure to do MSc Physics after passing BSc Computer Science? Is there any entrance test which I will need to answer?
18th November 2011, 01:50 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: how should I prepare for the MSc Physics entrance test?

is there any institute for choching of msc physics entrance exams 2012 in jaipur?
21st November 2011, 01:17 PM
Unregistered

tell me the best books for qualifying the entrence test of m.sc.(physics) from du & tell me syllabus for this also
27th January 2012, 02:44 PM
Unregistered

How should i prepare for m.sc entrance test
3rd January 2014, 10:01 PM
Unregistered

How to prepare 4 entrance of msc physis to get admision in furgusion clg.plz help me out
24th March 2014, 11:07 AM
Unregistered

SIR IWANT TO KNOW THAT I M A POOR STUDENT ND I WANT TO GET COACHING FOR IIT JAM PHYSICS WHAT I DO ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?