1st September 2011, 05:46 PM
vinayak kumar

Is it possible to get admission in any authorized college as deck cadet after passing 12th from NIOS board?

i passed 12th from nios board is it possible to get addmision in any authorized colleg as a deck cadet

23rd November 2011, 08:09 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it possible to get admission in any authorized college as deck cadet after passing 12th from NIOS board?

IHAVE PASSEDMY SENIORSECONDARY EXAMINATION AND GOT MYPROVISIONAL AND TRANSFER CERTIFICATE AND MIGRATION WHAT SHOULD I DOTO GET THE ORIGINAL CERTIFICATEFROM NIOS
13th January 2012, 07:08 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it possible to get admission in any authorized college as deck cadet after passing 12th from NIOS board?

WITH NIOS SR.SECONDRY WE CAN WRITE EAMCET
10th March 2012, 11:29 AM
Unregistered

can i take addmsn in orissa jee , i m passed ouy 12 th from nios
13th July 2012, 10:00 PM
Unregistered

can get addmission 12std directly passing 10std?
7th September 2012, 09:19 PM
Unregistered

can i appear in any college of india after doing my class 12th in nios in arts stream.
26th February 2013, 01:33 PM
Unregistered

I have complet my 10th from nios and i am doing my 12th from nios but i have a confusion i complet my gragution from nios is possible to i do my admisson in CA or B.COM at nios certifict
27th February 2013, 11:03 AM
martha.anjaneyulu
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Originally Posted by vinayak kumar View Post
i passed 12th from nios board is it possible to get addmision in any authorized colleg as a deck cadet
HI!
I am happy to inform you that you are eligible for Deck Cadet after passing 12th with NIOS.

For admission in top college you have to qualify the entrance exam like:-
> A.I.E.E.E
> I.I.T-J.E.E

TOP MARINE ENGINEERING COLLEGE:-

IIT Kharagpur-Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur

IIT Madras-Indian Institute of Technology

Samundra Institute of Maritime Studies- Mumbai

PSN College of Engineering and Technology, Tirunelveli

Padmabhushan Vasantdada Patil Pratishthan’s College of Engineering, Mumbai

C.V.Raman College of Engineering, Bhubaneswar

all the best!
9th March 2013, 08:50 AM
Unregistered

sir i have pass my 12th from hbse open scooling nd i am not fill the form of aieee or iit is their any chance for me as deck cadet
26th June 2013, 12:09 AM
Unregistered

can iget aqdmission to calcutta university colleges after passing std 12 from nios
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?