4th September 2011, 04:28 PM
Unregistered

How can I join Merchant Navy while in B.Tech Electronics and Communication Engineering 3rd year?

Sir,
i m 3rd year of electronics and communication engineering . sir i want too join merchant navy so sir please guide me .........
my contact no :-08880211625
MY EMAIL :[email protected]
so sir please guide me soon

Related Questions:
  1. How can I join Merchant Navy while in B.Tech Electronics and Communication Engineering 3rd year?
  2. Can i join merchant navy after graduation in electronics and communication engineering? I am 20 years old
  3. Procedure to apply for merchant Navy after B.Tech(ECE)?
  4. Can I join merchant navy after passing 3 years diploma in electronics and communication engineering
  5. Merchant Navy for 3rd year B.Tech student? How to apply?
  6. Am I eligible for merchant navy after pursing B.E in electronics and communication branch
  7. How can I join Merchant Navy after Electronics and Communication?
  8. Is it possible to join 1 year course of merchant navy after electronics and communication? Which are the best colleges and what is the fees?
  9. Can i join merchant navy after scoring 60% aggregate in B.Tech ETC? Is Liverpool university good for merchant navy training?
  10. What is the criteria to join Merchant Navy? I have completed Polytechnic in industrial electronics
  11. What is the criteria to join Merchant Navy? I have completed Polytechnic in Industrial electronics
  12. Merchant Navy after b.tech in electronics & communication engineering -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How to join Merchant Navy after completing diploma course?
  14. Am I eligible to join Merchant Navy after completion of B.Tech in ECE without giving Entrance Exam? Will there be any scholarship offered for the candidates for SC category? List of Government Colleges to join Merchant Navy?
  15. Can I join Merchant Navy being a candidate pursuing final year of EEE and at an age of 19 years? How to apply for Merchant Navy?
  16. How to join Merchant Navy if I am a 3rd year computer science and engineering student?
  17. How to join Merchant Navy for B.Tech Electronics and Instrumentation having secured 57% in 12th? -- [New]
  18. Is there any scope of B.Tech in electronics and communication to get a job in merchant navy?
4th September 2011, 06:17 PM
deep_4
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I join Merchant Navy while in B.Tech Electronics and Communication Engineering 3rd year?

Merchant Navy !!!

Age Limits :- Unmarried Male and Female and age should not be More than 20 years but for SC/ST it has been relaxed to 5 Years.

Academic Qualifications :-
10+2 Class or Equivalent with Chemistry , Maths and Physics as Subjects.

As you have Completed 12 and if your Subjects were PCM then you are Eligible for joining Merchant Navy as a Deck Cadets.

More Information :-

Selection is based on JEE Examination conducted by IIT a merit list is prepared after the written test and interview are completed and the Director General of Shipping has the authority to chose which of the 2 training programmes the candidate is best suited for (students can let their preference be known) Both the T.S. Chanakya and MERI institutions do help (under no Government obligations) in recruiting their graduates in suitable Indian Shipping Companies.

Physical Requirements

Candidates who apply for Merchant Navy should be physically and mentally fit. The Navigators are required to have a perfect eyesight, though marine engineers can wear spectacles for eyesight up to plus/ minus 2.5.

Colour blind people need not apply. The candidate must be immune to sea sickness.& Candidate must have height not less than 150cm, weight should be according to the height.
4th September 2011, 07:20 PM
sanju38121

Default Re: How can I join Merchant Navy while in B.Tech Electronics and Communication Engineering 3rd year?

Yes , sir after engg. graduation you can join merchant navy as a engineer.
11th March 2012, 11:36 AM
Unregistered

sir how can i join Merchant navy while i have done ma b.tech in electronics and communication in 2012 plz tell me
ma ph no-08058897004
ma email [email protected]
13th March 2013, 12:55 AM
Unregistered

sir my age is 23yrs n my 6th sem that is 3rd year running and till the competion of my engg in electronics and comm i ill b
around 24yrs.. is there any way to join merchant navy after my engg as i ill b an electronics graduate???
can you please guide me sir....
my mail id is [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?