13th March 2016, 02:48 PM
Unregistered

Can girls join Indian Air Force after completion of Diploma IT?

Dear Sir,
I am doing Diploma in Information Technology and I want to join Indian Air Force after that. How to do so? Can girls join Indian Air Force? If yes, then how?

16th March 2016, 08:11 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can girls join Indian Air Force after completion of Diploma IT?

Sorry, to say that girls are not eligible to join in Indian Air Force. Only male candidates who have completed 12th standard or equivalent from a recognised board are eligible to join in Indian Air Force by appearing in NDA examination. The age limit required to appear in NDA examination is 16 1/2 to 19 1/2 years old. So, being a female candidate, you are not eligible to appear in NDA examination and you are not eligible to join Indian Air Force.
4th May 2020, 06:58 PM
Unregistered

sir, I am completed diploma in electronics and communication. Should I join Indian Air force or Navy? if yes, how?
22nd August 2020, 02:23 AM
Unregistered

I have completed my engineering in computer science bt after doing diploma not on 10 2 basis so can I join air force
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?