3rd February 2011, 04:06 PM
Rahul baviskar

In which category I do belong, either Maharashtra or out of Maharashtra? I've not passed 12th from Maharashtra but belongs to Mahrashtra and have Nationalities, Cast certificate, Domicile of MH

I am rahul from bhusawal. I have not passed 12th from maharashtra. But i have belongs to maharashtra. I have nationality of MH, Cast ceretificate, domisile, i born was bhusawal in maharashtra. I have all ceretificate of maharashtra. But i not passed 12th from maharashtra. U tell me i am under the which cetegery MAHARASHTRA OR OUT OF MAHARSHTRA. Plz tell and reply me sir. I wait for ur answer. Thank you.....:-)

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for MHT-CET having passed 10th class from Maharashtra and 12th class from outside Maharashtra having Domicile certificate of Maharashtra?
  2. How may I get domicile certificate of Maharashtra? I'm not living in Maharashtra and neither having schooling from Maharashtra
  3. How can I change my son's Domicle by Choice to Domicile by Birth? How may I get the entire procedure for the same?
  4. How can I get Maharashtra Domicile Certificate if I belong to Chattisgarh but not born in Maharashtra? My Mother is born in Maharashtra? A
  5. How may I appear in CET exam? Do I need to fill form as outside Maharashtra or Inside Maharashtra? I'm having domicile certificate of Mahrashtra
  6. Can I get domicile certificate of Maharashtra? I've been residing in Maharashtra for over 40 years
  7. Can I get domicile certificate to appear for MHT CET? I have passing my 10th and 12th standard from outside Maharashtra
  8. How can I get domicile certificate of Maharashtra? I have done SSC from Maharashtra and want to do engineering in Maharashtra
  9. Will there be any problem for me for IBPS exam, if got domicile from MP and SC caste certificate from Maharashtra? -- [New]
  10. Is domicile certificate is required to get into professional colleges after 12th std? I've been born and brought up in Maharashtra
  11. Eligibility criteria to apply for MHT-CET for MBA/MMS courses? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Can I get an OBC certificate from Maharashtra? I belong to Shaikh(Muslim) family and my family resides at Karnataka
  13. What is the domicile eligibility for MH CET exam?
  14. What should I do to get a domicile certificate of Maharashtra?
  15. How to obtain Maharashtra domicile certificate from Thane Tahsildar Officer?
  16. Can I avail reservation of Maharashtra State if I am born here?
  17. How Can I get domicile certificate of Maharashtra as I've completing my schooling upto 12th here? Can I get admission in government MBBS college without domicile certificate?
  18. Will I get Maharashtra domicile if I have done my schooling from outside Maharashtra?
19th March 2012, 04:03 PM
himanshu verman
Junior Member+

Default Re: In which category I do belong, either Maharashtra or out of Maharashtra? I've not passed 12th from Maharashtra but belongs to Mahrashtra and have Nationalities, Cast certificate, Domicile of MH

it doesnt matter from where you have done/passed 12th standard, but what matters more is your nationality, caste certificate , domicile of the state you actually belong. so , dont be nervous, you actually belong to maharashtra..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?