1st September 2010, 05:29 PM
Unregistered

Distance Education colleges for B.Com. in Mumbai for working people?

Dear Sir,
I am a 26 year old working women from Mumbai. I have completed my SSC long time back and i need to tell you that i was a poor student and have 3 marksheets for SSC. Now i wish to complete my graduation through correspondence in commerce stream, as i cannot leave my job.
i would appreciate if you can suggest some centers in Mumbai from where i can complete my graduation without much difficulty and less fees as my family is not that financially stable.
Hope to hear soon from you.
Thanking You,
Binny

Related Questions:
  1. Name of Universities in Mumbai offering LLB through distance education? Admission procedure and last date to apply for the same?
  2. Can I do B.Ed through distance education without working as a teacher? Universities that provide distance education for B.Ed without experience in Teaching?
  3. is it possible to get education loan for doing LLB through distance education?
  4. Can I do B.A or diploma in fine articles through distance education?
  5. Universities providing distance education in B.Ed without experience in teaching? Is it possible to do B.Ed through distance education without working as a teacher?
  6. Will I be able to do B.Ed through correspondence if I am residing in USA? How can I take my exams?
  7. How to get admission in Ph.D in distance education in Mumbai University?
  8. Which are the colleges offering distance education in diploma in electrical engineering in Mumbai and Navi Mumbai
  9. Colleges proving LLB course through distance education?
  10. Difference between B.Com private and correspondence?
  11. How should I take admission in MCA through distance education of Mumbai University? What will be the complete admission procedure?
  12. Colleges providing LLB course through Distance Education? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Are distance courses considered valid? What additional courses should I choose along with B.Com which may help in terms of job prospective?
  14. Can I pursue B.Tech in distance education mode? -- [New]
  15. Colleges offering distance learning B.Ed course?
  16. Colleges near Allahabad governing offering M.Ed through distance education mode?
  17. Colleges offering B.Sc in Nutrition and Dietetics through distance learning in Mumbai?
  18. Colleges offering civil engineering through distance education in Bangalore?
1st September 2010, 08:31 PM
sanjusabu

Default Re: Distance Education colleges for B.Com. in Mumbai for working people?

DEAR FRIEND,
IT IS REALLY APPRECIATING THAT YOU WANT TO CONTINUE BOTH STUDIES
AND YOUR EDUCATION.
THERE ARE SEVERAL CORRESPONDENCE COLLEGES WHERE YOU CAN TRY:-
THIS LINK WILL GIVE YOU INFORMATION :
http://www.distanceeducation.co.in/distance-education-in-india
/distance-education-universities-in-mumbai.html
BEST OF LUCK.
1st September 2010, 10:05 PM
swati123

Default Re: Distance Education colleges for B.Com. in Mumbai for working people?

Your decision to do your B.Com is indeed commendable. I take this opportunity to wish you all the very best for your future.

As for the study centers of Distance Education Colleges in Mumbai, there are number of them in the capital city of Maharashtra including Annamalai University, Alagappa University, Indira Gandhi National Open University, Kakatiya University, Madurai Kamraj University, University of Madras and University of Mumbai, etc.

For detailed information visit the site:
http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:nvcg0OIj2M0J:www.indiastudycenter.c om/univ/states/maharastra/mumbai/mum-dist.asp+distance+education+colleges+in+mumbai&cd= 1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=in
2nd September 2010, 12:06 AM
noproblem

colleges for B.Com. in Mumbai ::

S.K. Somaiya College of Arts, Science & Commerce Ghatkopar East

Nagindas Khandwala College of Commerce & Arts Malad West

Guru Nanak College of Arts, Science & Commerce Antop Hill

Royal College of Arts, Science & Commerce Motilal Nagar

Rajasthani Seva Sangh's College of Arts & Commerce J.B. Nagar

Hindi Vidya Prachar Samiti's Ramniranjan Jhunjhunwala College Ghatkopar West

Rizvi College Of Arts, Science & Commerce Bandra West

R. D. National College & W. A. Science College Bandra West

Shri M.D. Shah Mahila College of Art & Communication Malad West

Sri D.J. Doshi Gurukul College of Commerce Ghatkopar East
2nd September 2010, 02:53 PM
shipra saxena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir,
I am a 26 year old working women from Mumbai. I have completed my SSC long time back and i need to tell you that i was a poor student and have 3 marksheets for SSC. Now i wish to complete my graduation through correspondence in commerce stream, as i cannot leave my job.
i would appreciate if you can suggest some centers in Mumbai from where i can complete my graduation without much difficulty and less fees as my family is not that financially stable.
Thanking You,
Binny
hi binny there is one university i know;university of distance learning and open school..
18th February 2011, 02:08 PM
Unregistered

i am not cleared my HSC can i comlete my graduation without cleared HSC?
26th February 2011, 07:13 PM
Unregistered

i am appearing in b. com IInd year examination as a regular student from a affiliated college of pune university. Now i have been selected in bank service. Please advise that now how can i complete my III year while in service.
21st March 2011, 07:03 PM
Unregistered

I want to know fee structure of the college for B.COM, please reply me
31st March 2011, 09:02 PM
Mayank Shekhar

Dear,
The top ones are -

Thanks.
All the best.
26th April 2011, 09:04 AM
AYUSH KUMAR YADAV
Senior Member+

The top cplleges are -

21st May 2011, 10:57 PM
Unregistered

I want to complete my graduation in commerce. I left college 10 years back, had KT in one sub in FYB.Com & 2 in S.Y.B.com. Please suggest me private university in Mumbai, from where i can complete my graduation in one year. Thanks in advance
25th July 2011, 03:21 PM
Unregistered

I want to complete my grudation in commerce. My FYB.com & S.y.B.com is incomepele.
16th August 2011, 12:03 AM
Unregistered

I had 1 kt in FYB.COM & 1 in SYB.COM. BUT I want to complete my graduation,please suggest me.
16th August 2011, 01:19 AM
edgeineervinay
Senior Member+

Quote:
Dear Sir,
Thanking You,
Binny
B.Com. Colleges in Mumbai
Ghatkopar EastS.K. Somaiya College of Arts, Science & Commerce
Malad WestNagindas Khandwala College of Commerce & Arts
Antop HillGuru Nanak College of Arts, Science & Commerce
Motilal NagarRoyal College of Arts, Science & Commerce
J.B. NagarRajasthani Seva Sangh's College of Arts & Commerce
Ghatkopar WestHindi Vidya Prachar Samiti's Ramniranjan Jhunjhunwala College
Bandra WestRizvi College Of Arts, Science & Commerce
Bandra WestR. D. National College & W. A. Science College
Malad WestShri M.D. Shah Mahila College of Art & Communication
Ghatkopar EastSri D.J. Doshi Gurukul College of Commerce
KandivaliBal Bharathi College of Commerce
Tilak NagarSree Narayan Mandira Samiti's Commerce College
22nd October 2011, 02:48 PM
Unregistered

For the benefit of the students who discontinued in the middle of their studies either in the I or II or III year, the Department of Distance Education of MAHER may permit the Students to continue their education by allowing them to write the exam in the concerned year of studies

We may allow the 2008-09 Students to write their exams in Dec 2011 of Distance Education, MAHER, by considering their three years of studies %u2013i.e.

Last date of submission of the application/admission form: 30th Oct 2011 for Dec session, April session admission started on 1st of Nov-2011 to 31st Dec-2011
For further details or query, please feel free to contact Mr. RAGHVENDRA YADAV: Mobile: 9999766462/9811726962

1.DELHI CAREER VISION
(AN ISO :-9001:2008 CEERTIFIED)
1666/1,AMAR TOWER,2ND FLOOR ,KALKAJI MAIN ROAD,NEW DELHI-110019
NEAR-GOVINDPURI METRO STATION

Contact No -011-32228648,9999766462, or Email: [email protected]
2.ADVANCED INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT
B-8,ANSAL TOWER,NEHRU PLACE NEW DELHI%u2014110019
011-41431236,9650001236
OUR 20 ADMISSION CUM COUNSELLING POINT IN ALL OVER INDIA
29th November 2011, 10:10 PM
Unregistered

dear sir,
i am ayaz ansari n i was student of rizvi college bandra but left my studies due to some personel reason had completed my bcom graduation first and second year in the year 2009 and i want to continue my third year through distant education from same college is that possible to continue my studies now???plss suggest me something!!!!
regards
ayaz!!!!
30th November 2011, 11:26 PM
jacobs
Senior Member++++

LIST OF DISTANCE EDUCATION COLLEGES FOR B.COM IN MUMBAI

Guru Nanak College of Arts, Science & Commerce

Royal College of Arts, Science & Commerce

Rajasthani Seva Sangh's College of Arts & Commerce

Hindi Vidya Prachar Samiti's Ramniranjan Jhunjhunwala College

Rizvi College Of Arts, Science & Commerce

R. D. National College & W. A. Science College

Sri D.J. Doshi Gurukul College of Commerce

Nagindas Khandwala College of Commerce & Arts

S.K. Somaiya College of Arts, Science & Commerce

Shri M.D. Shah Mahila College of Art & Communication
5th December 2011, 12:03 PM
Unregistered

i am completed my fybom first semester and want to take admission in fybcom second semester
13th January 2012, 12:07 AM
Unregistered

my friend had completed her 12th in 2005. now she would like to continue her studies is any one year course for degree and what are the charges. She is looking for correspondence course only. Kindly reply soon.
23rd January 2012, 10:46 PM
Krishnamurthy R Iyer

[QUOTE=Unregistered;186120]Dear Sir,
I am a 28 year old working Man from Mumbai. I have completed my SSC long time back and i need to tell you that i was a poor student and have 4 marksheets for SSC. Now i wish to complete my graduation through correspondence in commerce stream, as i cannot leave my job.
Thanking You,
Krishnamurthy R Iyer
31st January 2012, 12:15 PM
swati_forum

Your decision to do your B.Com is indeed commendable. I take this opportunity to wish you all the very best for your future.

As for the study centers of Distance Education Colleges in Mumbai, there are number of them in the capital city of Maharashtra including Annamalai University, Alagappa University, Indira Gandhi National Open University, Kakatiya University, Madurai Kamraj University, University of Madras and University of Mumbai, etc.

For detailed information visit the site:
http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:nvcg0OIj2M0J:www.indiastudycenter.c om/univ/states/maharastra/mumbai/mum-dist.asp+distance+education+colleges+in+mumbai&cd= 1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=in
31st March 2012, 10:48 AM
Unregistered

Sir,I am completed S.Y.B.com at 1992 and appeared T.Y.B.com at 1993 & 1995.But at that time
I failed in two times in 3 or 4 subjects. So, I left to try once again to face T.Y.B.Com exam because
of my regular job in continue and I have no time to read except sunday at that time. Now during
these 15 years my future growth is stopped because of graduation.Now I have only 2 hours in free
at morning to read and cleared one by one subject to complete graduation in mumbai University at
Mumbai. Is it Possible? Please advise me.From : machindra nemu waghamre.([email protected])
31st March 2012, 09:38 PM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Dear Sir,
Thanking You,
Binny
HI!
College offering B.Com through distance education are:-

Indira Gandhi National Open University, IGNOU
Karnataka State Open University
K. K. Handique State University
Kota Open University
Madhya Pradesh Bhoj Open University
Nalanda Open University
Netaji Subhas Open University
Pt. Sunderlal Sharma Open University
Tamil Nadu Open University

ALL THE BEST!
30th April 2012, 02:33 AM
Unregistered

hello MADAM/SIR, m sonal,18 from mumbai.. actuallly I I had many ups and dows in ma life.. where I could'nt complete up my studies.. and now m just looking some path to complete my education.. please help!
10th December 2012, 12:36 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Dear Sir,
Thanking You,
Binny
HI,

U can call 8097044229 for ur graduation programmm....

Regrds,

Alfa Education
21st April 2013, 05:25 PM
Unregistered

Hi, i have completed my Hsc in 2008 with fly color but due to some financiL Crisis couldn't continue futher studies but wish to do direct TYBA due any recog university without leaving current job, desperately waiting for reply thanks Binita
21st April 2013, 06:57 PM
sohangoriya
Senior Member+++++

Dear friend there aer some Colleges offering B.Com through distance education are:-

Indira Gandhi National Open University, IGNOU

Good luck...........
24th November 2013, 01:13 PM
Unregistered

I HAVE DONE HSC IN 1995 FROM MUMBAI UNIVERSITY, NOW I NEED TO COMPLETE MY GRADUATION (B.COM).
PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHICH UNIVERSITY I CAN GO FOR, WHERE I CAN GET GENUINE CERTIFICATE WITH VERIFICATION / ATTESTATION.
WHAT WILL BE THE NOMINAL FEES ?
LOCALITY IN PROPER BOMBAY ONLY.
16th June 2014, 05:38 PM
Unregistered

Hi,
I have completed My Diploma in Hotel Management (12 3) In the Yr 2004. I also hold over 10 yrs of working experience ... i want to pursue further education , i am mainly looking at doing MBA thru correspondence but all the institutions require degree as criteria .. The management course that i had done was after 12 but its a diploma certification..
Any Way that I can get a degree in a year OR pls recommend a institute from where i can do a course based on the work exp and existing educational qualification.

Rgds,
25th August 2014, 02:13 PM
Unregistered

Hi I am 21year old boy working in dubai and I really want to complete my graduation from commerce stream kindly advice me some colleges for correspondence course, will be waiting for your reply

If you can reply me on my below given email address it will be appreciated. ..
[email protected]
9th September 2014, 04:53 PM
Unregistered

helo, sir/ madam,
my brother had left studies 2 yrs back bt nw want to complete his graduation. he has done s.y.bcom. nw wants to appear for t.y.bcom.
my query is dat i hav heard dat privately giving of such final terms exams has been stoped by maharashtra boards. plz suggest me if anything could help my brother to give examination in march 2015 finals
30th November 2014, 11:53 AM
Unregistered

I want the list of distance & open learning b.com colleges at churchgate in Mumbai ???
23rd December 2014, 04:35 PM
Unregistered

Hi,
i am a student of distance education, hv done 1st and 2nd year but could not appear for T.Y.Bcom addmission due to Nausea during conception period, and now addmission dates are closed. But i want to appear for the Exam in May-2015. Pls help.

thanks
Kalist
12th July 2015, 09:37 PM
Unregistered

I am from Nepal, want to complete my graduation in BBA/BCOM. I left college almost 10 years back, Please suggest me private university in Mumbai, from where I can complete my graduation in one year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?