12th November 2015, 10:36 AM
Unregistered

How is NET for MBA Finance graduate having 9 years of work experience?

Hello,

I am MBA (Finance) graduate, completed in 2006 with 9 yrs of experience in corporate world. I am 37 yr old now and looking for opportunity through NET. Please advise how to go about it.

Thanks,
Brajesh

Related Questions:
  1. How to do MBA in finance? I have 2 years of work experience
  2. What are the career options for me in Finance being a candidate having completed Post Graduate Diploma in Finance and part time MBA in Marketing and having 5 years experience in Insurance?
  3. How to do 1 year B.Ed course in Distance Learning after completion of MBA in Finance and with 3 years of work Experience?
  4. Executive MBA after 5 years of experience will help me to build career? Prospects of Stock Market for a B.Com graduate?
  5. Job opportunities for MBA(Finance & Dual Marketing) postgraduate who has 3 years of work experience in Banking sector?
  6. Can I get the job over 30 years having experience in several organisations?
  7. How may I get government finance jobs at the age of 30? I've done MBA finance
  8. Pursing B.Ed Degree with 10 years MNC work experience?
  9. Is this necessary to have 3 years of Banking Experience to join MBA in Finance? Required Qualification and Eligibility for MBA course?
  10. What are the study opportunities available for me if I am a B.Com graduate?
  11. How to get admission in London Business School?
  12. Job in government or public sector after MBA and 9 years of work experience?
  13. Which degree has better career in Finance stream among MBA and M.S.?
  14. Details about PNB credit officer syllabus? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Am I eligible for MBA course in KSOU having completed Graduate Diploma in Business Administration and with 7 years work experience?
  16. Can I apply for NET if completed MBA(Executive Education) and having 9 years of work experience?
  17. Eligibility criteria for Energy Audit and Energy Manager jobs?
  18. How to get a Job in the field of Finance being a candidate having completed MBA with Finance with 70% of marks?
29th December 2017, 11:11 PM
randhirk.rk

Default Re: How is NET for MBA Finance graduate having 9 years of work experience?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,

I am MBA (Finance) graduate, completed in 2006 with 9 yrs of experience in corporate world. I am 37 yr old now and looking for opportunity through NET. Please advise how to go about it.

Thanks,
Brajesh
Minimum educational qualifications for the NET exams is Post graduation pass with Minimum 55 percent marks.

Since you have already completed post graduation, you meet the educational qualifications.

There is no maximum age to apply for this exam.
Next NET exams will be held in June 2018.
Forms would come out in March 2018.

You have to appear in subject Management.

With your experience of 9 years and if you clear NET exams, you would surely get very good teaching assignment in good colleges.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?