19th October 2015, 12:59 PM
Unregistered

What are the various courses I can do after completion of my degree to get a job in software company?

What are the various courses I can do after completion of my degree to get a job in software company? Can you please let me know the information on the same? I just wanted to know the courses which I can take up next to ensure that I will get the job soon.

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible for me to get a in any software company after completion of M.Sc course?
  2. Which branch is better between engineering and information technology?
  3. Can I get Job in Software Company after completion of M.Sc in Mathematics?
  4. Can I get job in software companies after completion of my M.Sc(Computer science) degree?
  5. How to get a good software job in a good software company right after completion of B.Tech course?
  6. Which company I can apply for to get a software job after completion of B.E Mechanical course?
  7. Can I still get a job in any software company?
  8. Which courses I can join after completion of Biomedical Engineering? What will be the career scope and Job Opportunities after completion of those courses?
  9. Is it possible for me to get a job in Wipro after completion of B.Sc Computer Science?
  10. Is it possible for me to get a good software company job after completion of B.Tech IT course with 69% marks?
  11. Am I eligible to join in private software company after completing MSc CS degree?
  12. Which course should I pursue between MCA and MSc Physics? I have done BSc Hons Physics
  13. After B.Tech CSE which course should I take up?
  14. How to get a Government job after completion of degree?
  15. Is it possible for me to get any software job in Bangalore after completion of BCA course?
  16. Can I do Software related courses if working in IBM after completing B.Tech(E&TC) and Software Testing course? What should I do if doesn't get permission?
  17. Which course will be better between BCA and BSc?
  18. What courses to do after completion of Electronics & Telecommunications Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
25th October 2015, 11:22 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the various courses I can do after completion of my degree to get a job in software company?

It depends on the degree course which you are pursuing. If you are pursuing degree course in the field of engineering, then there is no need to pursue additional course as you can get a job in the software company after completion of your engineering course. Software companies recruit from all branches of engineering. If you are pursuing degree course in other fields, you should undertake IT certification courses after which you can get a job in the IT companies directly. There are many computer training institutes which offer such courses and offer placement opportunities. You can join them and pursue a course to get placed in a software company. Web-based courses, scripting courses, SAP are the most demanded courses in the IT industry.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?