19th June 2011, 12:44 AM
Unregistered

Can I appear for AIMS entrance exam after completing 12th in Non Medical?

now iam a student of non-medical +2 but i attend coaching classes of medical can i will able to appear for entrance exam of aims

23rd June 2011, 01:43 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I appear for AIMS entrance exam after completing 12th in Non Medical?

No , it is not possible. You will not be able to appear for Aims entrance examination. Attending coaching classes does not qualify you to write the test. It is pretty clear that only students who have taken biology in 11th and 12th can appear for the test. Aims is one of the top medical colleges in the country and thousands of them write the test. So there is n chance for any relaxation of rules also.
25th June 2011, 06:19 PM
akhilesh16071991
Senior Member++

Default Re: Can I appear for AIMS entrance exam after completing 12th in Non Medical?

Hey,
it's possible only when you have biology in 12th class.otherwise you are not eligibile for aims exam.
good luck
8th August 2011, 04:03 PM
Unregistered

sir,iam 15year old can i appear for aims entrance exam or for any other medical exams?
22nd February 2012, 12:27 PM
Unregistered

how to get medical entrance application form for the amritha institute
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?