29th September 2011, 05:38 PM

Is KSOU university part time B.Tech Electrical and Mechanical course approved by AICTE?

KSOU university part time Btech courses Electrical Or Mechanical Approved by AICTE or Not?I want the correct Answer for this one.........
N.Ganesh Babu
(Assistant Eng)
ESSAR POWER

11th November 2011, 10:56 AM

Default Re: Is KSOU university part time B.Tech Electrical and Mechanical course approved by AICTE?

KSOU university part time Btech courses Electrical Or Mechanical Approved by AICTE or Not?I want the correct Answer for this one.........
N.Ganesh Babu
(Assistant Eng)
ESSAR POWER

KSOU is UGC approved but it is not approved by AICTE.

I have attached the file UGC aspproval proof,

File Type: pdf KSOU UGC APPROVAL.pdf(84.0 KB, 315 views)
8th December 2011, 07:39 PM

Default Re: Is KSOU university part time B.Tech Electrical and Mechanical course approved by AICTE?

is ksou approved by aicte
14th December 2011, 01:24 PM
selvaraj ssr

I am selvaraj.s . I have completed 10th + Two years ITI course Machinist and recently complete my Diploma in Mechanical Engineering(DME) from J.R.N.Rajasthan Vidyapeeth Deemed University through distance education..now i would like to pursue my B.Tech in Karnataka State Open University(KSOU) through distance mode..am i eligible to apply for Govt jobs after complete B.Tech from RVD university or Karnataka state open university..Good number of my friends are interested to join in such university..so please guide us for our future..
Thanks,
9th January 2012, 08:20 PM

DEAR SIR,
I NARESH KUMAR . I have completed 10th Two years ITI course IN AUTOMOBILE and recently complete my Diploma in Mechanical Engineering(DME) from G.G.S,KHRAR REGULAR.now i would like to pursue my B.Tech in Karnataka State Open University(KSOU) through distance mode..am i eligible to apply for Govt jobs after complete B.Tech from Karnataka state open university.So please guide us for our future..
Thanks,

28th January 2012, 12:39 AM

my name is kumaran i completd diploma in mechanical engineering with 82% in distincition.i am working in gamesa wind turbines pvt ltd.i want to join b.e part time with aicte approved institutions,please give me a suggestion in my EMAIL:ID:[email protected]
THANK YOU
YOUR'S RESPECTIVELY
M.KUMARAN
29th January 2012, 07:21 PM

My name is demudu naidu .I am complete diploma in mechanical engineer with 82%.I'm working in maruti suzuki Indian ltd in gurgan ,harayana road.I want to join b tech .play.se tel me sar best sug .my e mail (naidu010me@g mail .com
29th March 2012, 03:02 PM

if i compleated B TECH IN EE UNDER KSOU I WILL ABLE TO LECTURERSHIP IN ENGG COLLEAGE IN WEST BENGAL
28th May 2012, 05:19 PM

Is KSOU university Face to Face Mode M.Tech Electronics and Telecommunication course approved by AICTE & UGC? I want the correct Answer for this one.........

Sanjay Singh Gaharwar
Asst. Professor,
SITE College SINGRAULI (MP)
10th February 2013, 03:49 PM

sir I have comleted B-Tech (Mechanical ) IGNOU I want to do the M-tech Mechanical from KSOU Is THE M-tech Approved by AICTE
10th February 2013, 07:04 PM
mxsiva4u

Dear aspirant,

KSOU- Karnataka State Open University is affiliated by UGC and not by AICTE.

UGC-

AICTE-

Thank you!!!
15th March 2013, 03:58 PM

If i do Btech through ksou or ime , then can i apply for govt job ?
17th June 2014, 06:04 PM

I am vijay kumar from Ambala (Haryana) ,I have passed the diploma in electrical engg. by hbte Haryana now i want to do part time degree in electrical engg. whose the nearest college of Ambala which is affiliated by Ignou , Duration of course ,total fee for completing the degree, classes time, syllabus details, contact nos etc.