1st November 2011, 01:37 AM
subhashini pundir

Procedure to take admission in Vanasthali University for MBA Program?

hello,
i am a pursuing graduation student from saharanpur (u.p)
i want to know the procedure how to take admission in mba programe in vanasthali university in year 2012
pls guide me

thank you

subhashini pundir
e-mail id:[email protected]
address : h.no:3/3500
kapil vihar ,
paper mill road ,
ice factory lane,
saharanpur . (u.p)

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed procedure for admission in Vanasthali? Can I get the admission form in Lucknow?
  2. Important dates and procedure of MBA admission through Symbiosis Distance Learning program?
  3. Admission procedure and fee structure of correspondence program in MBA offered by Tezpur University?
  4. Query Regarding Symbiosis MBA Distance Learning program -- [Most Discussed]
  5. When will I get the admission form from North Orissa University? Procedure for admission in this university?
  6. What's the selection procedure for joining MBA program in your University?
  7. What is the duration of Hotel Management course in Australia? -- [New]
  8. Status of students who have passed from blacklisted universities?
  9. What is the value of MBA CPOP Program?
  10. Sample Question Papers for the Entrance Exam of M.Tech in CSE of Vanasthali University?
  11. Procedure to do MBA from Delhi University? Is there any specific entrance test in DU for MBA?
  12. Good college in Bangalore which gives good campus placement package and having low fee structure for MBA program of less than 5 lakhs? Procedure of admission?
  13. Last date of admission in Symbiosis MBA distance learning program? Date of its admission? How should I get admission there? Is their correspondence office in Nagpur or at Amravati?
  14. Eligibility criteria and procedure to get admission in any universityof UK for Ph.D program with scholarship?
  15. Procedure to get admission in PhD program at Ranchi University?
  16. How can I take admission in MBA in DU on MAT basis? Fee structure and procedure for admission in MBA in DU?
  17. Complete procedure to get into Oxford university for MBA?
  18. Harvard University, Stanford University or London Business School, which is best to study MBA? Procedure to get admission?
5th April 2012, 04:26 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to take admission in Vanasthali University for MBA Program?

Quote:
Originally Posted by subhashini pundir View Post
hello,
i am a pursuing graduation student from saharanpur (u.p)
i want to know the procedure how to take admission in mba programe in vanasthali university in year 2012
pls guide me

thank you

subhashini pundir
e-mail id:[email protected]
address : h.no:3/3500
kapil vihar ,
paper mill road ,
ice factory lane,
saharanpur . (u.p)

Candidate seeking for admission in the Master of Business Administration [MBA] program from Banasthali University, needs to complete the Bachelors degree program from a recognized University with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks. Admission to the MBA program is based on merit-cum-aptitude test. The duration of the program is two years.

For detail information one may either refer to the official website of Banasthali University or the following given address:

Banasthali University
P.O. Banasthali Vidyapith
Rajasthan 304022

or,

Jaipur Campus,
Banasthali Vidyapith,
C-62, Sarojini Marg,
C-Scheme, Jaipur -
27th July 2012, 04:20 PM
neha temani

Default Re: Procedure to take admission in Vanasthali University for MBA Program?

how to prepare for MBA entrance exam of banasthali vidhyapith ,jaipur?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?