12th June 2013, 06:25 PM
cm26

How should I join Animation? I am studying 3rd year computer science after finishing B.Tech

I am studying b.tech 3rd year computer science after finishing b.tech i want to do animation.could you please tell me which course is best suitable for me?

Related Questions:
  1. How to go for B.E after finishing diploma? I am studying diploma in computer science
  2. Is there any chance to join disaster management after studying B.Tech 3rd year
  3. How o join NCC after studying B.Tech 3rd year
  4. Can I get a job in Animation field after passing 12th standard? I am planning to join computer science and engineering
  5. What Preparation that I should have to take to join Army as a technical field officer being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech in Computer Science?
  6. How to join in Airhostess while studying B.Tech 3rd year
  7. List of Animation courses to join after completion of B.Tech in Computer Science? What will be the career scope for these courses?
  8. Am I eligible for a job after B.Tech? I am a B.Tech 3rd year computer science student -- [New]
  9. How to get job assurance after finishing B.E? I am studying 3rd year ECE
  10. Am i eligible to join Army after studying 3rd year B.E information Science
  11. How to prepare for GATE after doing 3rd year B.Tech in computer science
  12. How to join IAF after doing 3rd year B.E(Computer Science)? What is the procedure?
  13. What should i do after graduation? I'm studying in 3rd year BSC (computer science) and interested in mathematics
  14. How to prepare fr GATE exam while in B.Tech 3rd year computer science
  15. Can a computer science graduate apply for JTO exam and IES exam?
  16. How and for which scholarships can I apply after passing B.Tech 3rd year computer science?
  17. Summer internship opportunity for 3rd year Computer Science student. How and where to apply? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Which is a different course available for me while doing B.Tech 2nd year? Is Animation and Graphics design suitable for me?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?