4th October 2011, 08:11 AM
Unregistered

How to prepare for Civils being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year BDS?

sir,i am sai ram sudheer studying my 3rd bds and i want to prepare for civils from now onwards,please give me information sir

Related Questions:
  1. How to prepare for Civils being a candidate of pursuing B.Tech 3rd year in CSE?
  2. How to prepare for Civil IAS after pursuing B.Tech 3rd year
  3. Which subjects should I choose for Civils pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech in CSE?
  4. How to prepare for Civils being a BDS student?
  5. What are the qualifications that are required for CIVILS and the strategies to prepare for the exam?
  6. How can I prepare for Placements being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year B.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Am I eligible to apply for Civils in this year being a candidate going to complete B.Tech by upcoming April?
  8. How should I prepare for civils after completing B.Tech degree?
  9. Required qualification and syllabus to appear for Civils Exam being a candidate of pursuing B.Tech in Chemical Engineering?
  10. How to prepare for Civils Exam being a student pursuing 1st year of Intermediate?
  11. Should I start preparation for AIPGDEE if pursuing BDS final year? List of coaching classes in Chennai and suitable books for preparation? -- [New]
  12. Which Books to refer for JTO Exam being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year B.Tech?
  13. How should I prepare for UPSC Preliminary Exam being a candidate pursuing 3rd year of BA course?
  14. How to start preparation for Civils Exam being a candidate of pursuing final year B.Tech?
  15. Can I get for Civils after working as Marketing Executive on a company?
  16. How to prepare for Civils? Previous years question papers? Best coaching centers?
  17. How should I prepare for civils? I am pursuing B.Tech 4th year in electrical and electronics engineering
  18. How to prepare for IAS exam? I am a BDS 3rd year student
4th October 2011, 11:56 AM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to prepare for Civils being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year BDS?

It is so strange to be interested in civil services being a candidate of BDS. Through civil services examination, one can join into IAS, IPS and IRS.

Here is the eligibility criteria for civil services examination.

Academic Qualification :
-One should have completed Graduation with any of the stream from a recognized university.

Age criteria :
-One should be in the age group of 21-30 years to be eligible for civil services examination.
-Relaxation in upper age limit upto 3 years for the candidates of OBC
-Relaxation in upper age limit upto 5 years for the candidates of SC/ST.

The selction procedure is by
-CSAT (Civil Services Aptitude Test)
-Civil Services Main Examination
-Interview

Start preparation from now itself for civil services examination because the competition for this exam is too high.

Try to be strong enough in aptitude, general awarness and general english so that you can easily crack CSAT Exam.

Here is the official website of UPSC which conducts civil services examination.
http://www.upsc.gov.in/
4th October 2011, 12:30 PM
kbasha

Default Re: How to prepare for Civils being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year BDS?

by taking coaching in institutions
good command in mathematics
11th November 2011, 08:48 AM
Unregistered

what subjects should i select for civils being a student of bds?
17th November 2011, 12:10 AM
Unregistered

what are the jobs offered in upsc in homeopathy?
29th December 2011, 05:31 PM
Unregistered

Being a candidate of M-pharmacy, Am i eligible for civils?
30th December 2011, 05:46 PM
Unregistered

sir,,iam RAJASHEKAR from karimnagar..sir..can i write the civils preliminary exam.paper 1 &paper 2 in telugu language.please tell me sir
10th March 2012, 01:13 PM
Unregistered

sir how to prepar the exames
17th April 2012, 12:39 PM
Unregistered

i am civil engineering second year my dream is join to indian police service
10th May 2012, 08:27 AM
Unregistered

sir, my name is vijay kumar. i want to be a ias officer. what shall do after 10th.
11th May 2012, 02:12 PM
Unregistered

how to start my preparation for ips,i have completed my physiotherapy dis year..plz sugest me books...
13th May 2012, 11:01 AM
Unregistered

I want to become an IPS officer.for preparation of civils ,what books I have to prepare and syllabus for civils examination?
18th May 2012, 11:23 PM
Unregistered

Iam persuing b.tech 3rd year withEEE. How will i prepared for CIVILS.. How much expenditure for this coaching.. Iam from hyd... Because iam from middle class family
10th March 2013, 10:07 AM
Unregistered

i am doing my second year bsc., maths(ca) how can i prepare for civil service exam from now
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?