9th September 2012, 03:02 PM
nilesh mantena

How to prepare for Civil IAS after pursuing B.Tech 3rd year

hi this is nilesh am pursuing my b.tech 3rd year. . i need clear details about how to prepare fo civils ias. . please help me upto date in all the ways. .

Related Questions:
  1. How do I prepare to become an IAS Officer pursuing BE in Civil Engineering?
  2. How to prepare for IAS Exam being a candidate of B.Tech in 3rd semester?
  3. How to prepare for IAS Exam being a candidate of B.Tech in 3rd semester?
  4. How to apply for IAS Exam being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year BE in Civil?
  5. How to do B.Tech after pursuing diploma in civil engineering?
  6. How to do IAS after passing B.Tech 3rd year?
  7. Which Optional subjects should I choose for Civil Services Exam being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year B.Tech? Books and Magazines to prepare for this Exam?
  8. How can I prepare for Placements being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year B.Tech?
  9. Full information about IAS syllabus? Which is the entrance exam? I am in 3rd year B.Tech in CSE stream -- [Most Discussed]
  10. What can I choose as a core subject for IAS exam in civil engineering? I am a student of B.Tech 3rd year civil engineering -- [New]
  11. How to prepare for IAS Exam being a candidate pursuing 4th year of B.Tech course?
  12. What should I do to prepare for Civil Services Exam along with my studies being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year of B-Pharmacy? How to prepare for General Knowledge, Current Affairs and other topics for Civil Services Exam?
  13. How to prepare for IAS while doing B.Tech course?
  14. How should I start preparation for IAS Exam being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech?
  15. What steps should I follow to become an IAS Officer being a candidate pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech in EEE?
  16. Which Books to refer for JTO Exam being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year B.Tech?
  17. How can I prepare for Railway exam after pursuing B.E civil engineering?
  18. Guidance to prepare for IAS and IES Exams being a candidate pursuing 2nd year of BE in Civil Engineering? Previous 10 year Question Papers for these Exams?
31st December 2012, 03:14 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to prepare for Civil IAS after pursuing B.Tech 3rd year

You can try for IAS after completing B.Tech degree. There will be two stages for the selection process, prelims and mains. In prelims there will be questions on general aptitude, Indian Polity, Indian Constitution and Indian History. For mains exam, you have to prepare on the optional subject selected. You can select any of the engineering streams as optional subjects. Exam preparation can be made using reference books and model question papers. Further details on exam can be collected from UPSC website.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?