4th October 2011, 03:17 PM
Unregistered

Am i eligible to do M.A through private with any subject of Public Administration, Sociology, Political Science? I've done B.A with same subjects

Respected Sir
I am a Male canditate and i want to do private M.A in one of these subjects Public Administration,Sociology, Political Science.Am i eligible?I have done B.A from same university with same subjects.Tell me soon as possible because i have to submit my forms by due date.

Related Questions:
  1. Which among sociology, public administration, psychology & political science is best for IAS preparations? Any better choice?
  2. Which subjects to choose among Geography, Public administration and Sociology?
  3. Universities to pursue M.Phil through correspondence? I am a lecturer
  4. Am I eligible to apply for UPSC Civil Services recruitment exam for Political Science and Public Administration subjects being a B.Sc(IT) student of PTU?
  5. How should I face the IAS entrance exam?
  6. Which subjects should I choose for doing B.A Honors after doing 12th Arts? Is Public Administration subject a good choice?
  7. Previous year Question Papers of Civil Services Exam for CSE student?
  8. Best evening college for B.A. with combination of Mass Media and Psychology/Philosophy/Sociology/Political Science/Public Administration/Social Work/Foreign Languages?
  9. Ph.D in Sociology is a good option for PG in Sociology, Political Science and Journalism & Mass Communication student?
  10. Can I select political science and public administration as optional subject for IAS mains
  11. Names of the books for public administration and sociology?
  12. How can I get admission in DU for BBA after scoring 68% in 12th?
  13. Eligibility criteria for Masters in Sociology from D.U.? Syllabus of entrance exam? -- [New]
  14. Kuvempu University B.A Political Science 3rd Year Paper-IV: Public Administration Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  15. Can I apply for IAS Exam being a candidate from ECE stream?
  16. University of North Bengal, Directorate of Distance Education- M.A in Political Science Part I-Course 4 Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  17. Best Books for IAS Exam?
  18. Eligibilities of IAS exam like age, qualification etc -- [Most Discussed]
8th May 2012, 05:58 PM
srinivasnaidu.y

Default Re: Am i eligible to do M.A through private with any subject of Public Administration, Sociology, Political Science? I've done B.A with same subjects

You have eligible M.A through private with any subject of Public Administration, Sociology and Political Science.
why because I've done B.A with same subjects.
24th September 2012, 09:46 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am i eligible to do M.A through private with any subject of Public Administration, Sociology, Political Science? I've done B.A with same subjects

last application
date ma english
24th September 2014, 09:52 PM
Unregistered

Can I do M.A in literature? I have done b.com. but am interested in literature. I am working in a school as an English teacher and am having enough experience of teaching almost 4 years.
2nd June 2015, 04:26 PM
Unregistered

I have completed B.A . I want to ask u which subject should i choose for M.A. Hindi, political science or history?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?