12th October 2011, 03:05 PM
Unregistered

List of various entrance exams and what's their syllabus?

can you please explain about entrance exam,eligibility and portions for the entrance and how can we register
please send me the details

Related Questions:
  1. List of available Entrance Exams for the candidates after completion of Intermediate in MPC stream? What are the Job Opportunities through these Entrance Exams? What syllabus to prepare for these Exams?
  2. How may I get details about entrance exams of PG at IIMC Delhi? How may I get syllabus for the same? List of books considered beneficial?
  3. Which board is better in terms of syllabus - CBSE or STATE BOARD?
  4. List of entrance exams to pursue PG dairy technology course? What is the syllabus of these entrance exams? Which book should be used to crack the entrance exam? -- [New]
  5. List of entrance exams and their syllabus for admission into M.Tech course in India and Abroad? Best coaching institutes and books for preparation for the exams?
  6. Details about CDAC entrance exam, syllabus, list of colleges, placements, scope and fee structure? Entrance exams and forms issuing date for the same?
  7. How to crack ISAT exam in first attempt?
  8. In which filed I should do PhD after completion of MCA? Detailed information, syllabus and list of entrance exams?
  9. In which filed I should do PhD after completion of MCA? Detailed information, syllabus and list of entrance exams?
  10. Syllabus for entrance test of PhD Neurophysiology at NIMHANS?
  11. List of various entrance exams and what's their syllabus?
  12. Date of North India Guide Liscence exam?
  13. Which should i choose among GSEB & CBSC in Gujarat?
  14. List of the entrance exams one can attempt after 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. What is the syllabus for IIT JEE? Difference in the syllabus of Boards and IIT? Salary package in IIT?
  16. Any tips for TANCENT exam for MCA after BCA?
  17. Syllabus for Ph.D Entrance Exam for Chemistry?
  18. How to take admission in IHM pusa? What is the syllabus?
21st February 2012, 02:00 PM
potensis
Senior Member++

Default Re: List of various entrance exams and what's their syllabus?

Your query is incomplete you have not mention anything about your education or place without which we are not being able to show you a proper way.There are several's of entrance exam conducting by the state,central government or the institutions itself so until we don't know what you are pursuing we cannot guide you.Do send us your full details so that we can help you in future.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?