29th April 2011, 04:42 PM
Unregistered

Which course should I pursue after graduation so that I could opt Journalism? What is the scope there? List of universities in London offering the course?

i am Tharun doing my third year in electronics and communications engineering.I am aspiring to pursue a career in journalism after my btech and also wish to do my higher studies in that field too.Will i be provided with the credible information regarding the best course i will have to pursue and the scope in the rel world in that career of mine.i would also be sincerely grateful if i was also made aware of the universities in london offering the courses since i am planning to do them abroad.
thanking you
Tharun Jose

Related Questions:
  1. List of Universities offering M.Phil and Ph.D Programs in Journalism and Mass Communication?
  2. How to do masters in journalism after doing graduation?
  3. In which country I should study M.Pharmacy after completing B.Pharmacy? Can I study M.Pharmacy in USA?
  4. What are the chances of doing Journalism after Graduation in B.Sc. Science through distance mode?
  5. What shall I do after completion of Mass communications course with 62%?
  6. List of some distance learning universities offering graduation?
  7. How to pursue PG course in event management after completing graduation from BMM Journalism
  8. Can I do journalism course after graduation? What is the future scope of journalism course?
  9. Scope of Physiotherapist in London? List of hospitals where I can work?
  10. Is it possible for me to complete my graduation at the age of 40?
  11. Universities in UK and US offering MS in clinical research? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How to pursue PG course in Economics or Finance from UKUS?
  13. How can I do PHD after PG Diploma in Journalism? List of institutes offering this course in India?
  14. Is this possible for me to pursue Post Graduation in MEP Quantity Surveying being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year of EEE course? List of universities in India and Abroad offering this course?
  15. Eligibility for Journalism after graduation in commerce?
  16. How to pursue master in business law after completing graduation? Which are the institutes offering this specialization? What is the scope of this specialization?
  17. Universities offering Lateral Entry in M.A.(Mass Communication) course? Can I apply for NET after this course?
  18. Eligibility to study BS(Genetics) in Abroad for Biotechnology student of Mumbai University? -- [New]
24th July 2011, 05:50 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which course should I pursue after graduation so that I could opt Journalism? What is the scope there? List of universities in London offering the course?

i am doin g diploma in electronics and communication ca n i do degree in journalism and mass communication
21st February 2012, 03:05 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which course should I pursue after graduation so that I could opt Journalism? What is the scope there? List of universities in London offering the course?

Can entrance exam is have before journalism course
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?