16th October 2011, 07:23 AM
swapnil3101991

How can I enter into Air Force being a candidate of pursuing final year of B.Sc?

sir I am in f.y.b.sc with age 20.I want to do my career in airforce ,so suggest me . how I can enter in airforce .

16th October 2011, 01:25 PM
Bishwajit Giri
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I enter into Air Force being a candidate of pursuing final year of B.Sc?

Its great opportunity to you to serve for your own country,if you have the caliber you must join the Indian Air-force.

As you have already completed your graduation level,then you can apply for then you can get chance to take admission in Indian Airforce.

There are some selection procedure such as:

Combined Defense Services (CDS) Exam is generally conducted twice a year by the Union Public Service Commission(UPSC) to recuirt the Indian Military Academy(IMA), Officers Training Academy(OTA), Naval Academy and Air Force Academy(AFA)

According to the Eligibility Criteria:

Flying branch as pilot will be selected through Short Service Commission for men & women

i)19 to 23 years
ii)19 to 25 years for CPL Holders which is issued by DGCA ,India.
Upper age limit is relaxed up to 25 years.

Marital Status:
You have to be Single.

Nationality:
You have to be Indian

Men and women can apply for the examination.

Educational Qualifications

1:You have to be Graduate of 3 years course in any discipline from a recognised university with minimum 60% marks in aggregate in all papers put together and have Physics and Mathematics at 10+2 level.

or
You should have a degree of BE / B Tech of 4 years course from a recognized university with minimum 60% marks in aggregate in all papers put together.

2. Final year students can also apply,having no backlog and minimum 60 % aggregate marks in the previous year's semesters.

Generally,the notice is published in the month of March and September every year.

keep visiting the official site:http://careerairforce.nic.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?