21st December 2011, 09:10 AM
md shahbazz

Can I join Air Force being a candidate of pursuing 2nd year of CSE?

can i joint air force in 2nd year of engineering in computer science and engineering?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I join Indian Air Force being a candidate of pursuing 2nd year B.Sc?
  2. Which Entrance Exam I have to appear for to join Indian Air Force being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year BE in CSE? What procedure to follow for this?
  3. Can I join Air Force in flying branch being a candidate pursuing 2nd year of BE in CS stream?
  4. What shall I do to join Air Force being a candidate of pursuing 1st year of ECE?
  5. What to do to join as a Pilot in Indian Air Force being a candidate of BE in CSE?
  6. How can I join Air Force being a candidate pursuing final year of B.Tech in Chemical Engineering?
  7. Can i join Air Force as a Pilot at 2nd year Electronics engineering?
  8. How can I join Indian Air Force if pursuing B.Sc 3rd semester being a 18 years old female candidate?
  9. What are the possibilities of joining Indian Airforce after Diploma in Mechanical stream? -- [New]
  10. Am I eligible to join Air Force being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year B.Tech in EEE?
  11. How can I join Air Force after doing B.E Mechanical
  12. Can I join Indian Air Force being a candidate at an age of above 19 years and pursuing 2nd year B.Tech?
  13. Can I apply for any Entrance Exam to join Job in Air Force pursuing 2nd year of BE with Mechanical stream?
  14. Can i join Air Force? i am a B.E. student -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How to join Indian Air Force being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year BE in Mechanical Engineering?
  16. How can I join as Pilot in Indian Air Force being a candidate of pursuing 10th standard?
  17. Why girls are not eligible to join Indian Air Force on 10th basis?
  18. How to join Indian Air Force after studying in B.Com 2nd year
21st December 2011, 05:53 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I join Air Force being a candidate of pursuing 2nd year of CSE?

Quote:
Originally Posted by md shahbazz View Post
can i joint air force in 2nd year of engineering in computer science and engineering?

You are eligible Indian Air Force through NDA exam because You are in now 2nd year of B-TECH degree.

The NDA examination is conducted by UPSC for the admission in the Army,Naval wing and Air wing of the NDA.The examination is conducted twice in a year.

The eligibility Criteria for the NDA examination is that a candidate has passed class 12th or equivalent.Class 12th appearing students are also eligible for the examination.Age of the candidate should be between 16.5 years to 19 years.

If you have passed class 12th or appearing in it then you are quite eligible for the examination.

Important NDA Examination Dates (2012) :

>> Notification Released Date : 31/Dec/2011.
>> Last date of apply : 30/Jan/2012
>> Examination date : 15/April/2012.

Question pattern:-

For any more information about the NDA examination please visit the official website of the UPSC. :- http://www.upsc.gov.in

21st December 2011, 08:01 PM
rohitkumarramesh
Senior Member++++

Smile Re: Can I join Air Force being a candidate of pursuing 2nd year of CSE?

Quote:
Originally Posted by md shahbazz View Post
You can apply for the Indian Air force from the third year of your engineering. You can apply for the Indian Air force through Air force common admission test. This exam is conducted by the Indian Air force twice in a year. This exam is conducted for the various branches of Indian Air force such as FLYING BRANCH, GROUND DUTY BRANCH and TECHNICAL BRANCH. To apply for this examination you need the following eligibility criteria:

Education Qualification
For the AFCAT examination a candidate should be graduate in any discipline from the recognized university with a minimum of 60% marks. Those appeared in the final year examination are also eligible to apply for this examination.

Candidate studying in the final year can apply through University entry scheme only.

Age Limit
The age limit required for the various branches of Indian Air force is given below:

FLYING BRANCH
19-23 years

TECHNICAL BRANCH
18-28 years

GROUND DUTY BRANCH
20-23 years

For more information on the Air force common admission visit at the below web site

http://careerairforce.nic.in/home.html
21st December 2011, 08:07 PM
balathegreat
Senior Member+

No friend, To join in Indian Airforce you must have completed your graduation or you must have not started it.

Its better to wait for at least two years. Complete your engineering and then you can participate in exam named CDSE(Combined Defense Service Examination). For appearing that exam your age must be above 19 and below 23. You must be a unmarried male and completed your graduation from a recognized university. You can even apply for the exam in your final year itself.

You can also enter through NCC entry for which the conditions are same but you must have attained at least 60% marks in aggregate in your 12th std and graduation.You must have been in NCC Air Wing Senior Division 'C' certificate.

Flying (Pilot) Short Service Commission (For Men & women) is another type of entry with term of engagement of 14 Years with no further extension.
Both men and women are eligible to apply for short service commission in the flying branch. Short Service Commission in Flying branch is for 14 years with no further extension. All other conditions are same as above.
21st December 2011, 08:09 PM
Sayyed Shahrukh

Question Re: Can I join Air Force being a candidate of pursuing 2nd year of CSE?

Hello Friend,

Yes you are eligible for Indian Air Force.

You can join indian Air Force using CAT.

The candidate should be complete the Graduation in any stream.

THe age limit is 19-23 years.

Best Of Luck.

....Sayyed Shahrukh
21st December 2011, 08:12 PM
Bishwajit Giri
Senior Member+++++

Its great opportunity to you to serve for your own country,if you have the caliber you must join the Indian Air-force.

There are some selection procedure such as:

Combined Defense Services (CDS) Exam is generally conducted twice a year by the Union Public Service Commission(UPSC) to recuirt the Indian Military Academy(IMA), Officers Training Academy(OTA), Naval Academy and Air Force Academy(AFA)

Generally,the notice is published in the month of March and September every year.

Eligibility Criteria:

i)19 to 23 years

ii)19 to 25 years for CPL Holders which is issued by DGCA ,India.

Upper age limit is relaxed up to 25 years.

Marital Status:

You have to be Single.

Nationality:

You have to be Indian

Men and women can apply for the examination.

Educational Qualifications

1:You have to be Graduate of 3 years course in any discipline from a recognized university with minimum 60% marks in aggregate in all papers put together and have Physics and Mathematics at 10+2 level.

2. Final year students can also apply,having no backlog and minimum 60 % aggregate marks in the previous year's semesters.

keep visiting the official site:http://careerairforce.nic.in
21st December 2011, 10:07 PM
tejesh_09

You can apply for AFCAT(AIR FORCE COMMON ADMISSION TEST) conducted two times a year to JOIN Indian Air Force in third year of your engineering. The AFCAT is conducted to admit candidate to various branches of Air Force.

For AFCAT you should be a graduate from any discipline with a minimum 60% marks. One can apply Indian Air Force in the final year of graduation through University entry scheme.

For more information you may log on to www.careerairforce.nic.in
22nd December 2011, 12:33 AM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: Can I join Air Force being a candidate of pursuing 2nd year of CSE?

Hi

IAF stands for the Indian Air Force.

Now if you wish to join the IAF, then you cannot do so in the middle of your graduation in Engineering.

Firstly you have to complete your graduation, and then you have to sit for the AFCAT exam.

AFCAT - Air Force Common Admission Test.

This exam is conducted by the Indian Air force twice in a year.

The Basic Eligibility Criteria for AFCAT are :

Education Qualification :
  • You should be a minimum graduate in any stream from the recognized university with a minimum of 60% aggregate in it.
  • Final year appearing candidates are also eligible to apply for this examination.

Age Limit :

The age limit for the various posts in the IAF varies from each other. They are given as under :
  • Flying Branch
  • 19 - 23 years
  • Technical Branch
  • 18 - 28 years
  • Ground Duty Branch
  • 20 - 23 years

So any candidate who fulfills the above eligibility criteria's is eligible to apply for exam.
But you cannot apply until you are in the 4th and final year of your B.Tech.

For any more information on AF, Please Click Here

Hope this helps

All the best.

Regards
#RJ#
22nd December 2011, 12:22 PM
prashant more

Cool Re: Can I join Air Force being a candidate of pursuing 2nd year of CSE?

You can apply for the Indian Air force from the third year of your engineering. You can apply for the Indian Air force through Air force common admission test. This exam is conducted by the Indian Air force twice in a year. This exam is conducted for the various branches of Indian Air force such as FLYING BRANCH, GROUND DUTY BRANCH and TECHNICAL BRANCH. To apply for this examination you need the following eligibility criteria:

Education Qualification
For the AFCAT examination a candidate should be graduate in any discipline from the recognized university with a minimum of 60% marks. Those appeared in the final year examination are also eligible to apply for this examination.

Candidate studying in the final year can apply through University entry scheme only.

Age Limit
The age limit required for the various branches of Indian Air force is given below:

FLYING BRANCH
19-23 years

TECHNICAL BRANCH
18-28 years

GROUND DUTY BRANCH
20-23 years

For more information on the Air force common admission visit at the below web site

http://careerairforce.nic.in/home.html
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?