20th October 2011, 12:12 AM
avi526

What courses should I do to pursue MS in abroad being a candidate of pursuing 2nd year B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering?

I am doing my B-tech in mechanical engg 2nd year in Amrita uniiversity in coimbatore, maintaining a GPA of 7.7. could u suggest me some courses for suiting the needs to do ms in abroad.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I study B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) in Abroad being a financially poor candidate? Best college for this course in Abroad?
  2. Which course I should do for my better future prospective? I am pursuing B.Tech(2nd year) with mechanical stream
  3. Eligibility to study DGO in Abroad for BAMS 2nd year female candidate?
  4. Internship or training programme for B.Tech Mechanical Engineering 2nd year pursuing candidate?
  5. How to do M.Tech in IIT after pursuing B.Tech 2nd year Aeronautical engineering?
  6. Courses in Abroad for B.Tech Mechanical Engineering student?
  7. Guidance to pursue Extra Certification courses with low cost being a candidate pursuing 2nd year BE in ECE?
  8. Where can I do internship in 2nd year while pursuing mechanical engineering? -- [New]
  9. List of short term courses available for an 2nd year B.Tech(EEE) candidates?
  10. How to do MS in abroad after doing Mechanical engineering 2nd year in KS Rangasamy College of Technology
  11. Am I eligible to become a Pilot being a candidate pursuing 2nd year of Mechanical Engineering?
  12. Does this a right decision of giving SAT Exam and do graduation from abroad being a candidate of pursuing 2nd year B.Sc Physics?
  13. Is it possible to study Abroad for a candidate who has 12 backlogs in B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering)?
  14. How to join NPTI Training courses for Mechanical Engineering being a candidate pursuing final year of Mechanical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Which course is a better choice for me between MBA, M.Sc and ME being a candidate of pursuing 2nd year BE in Mechanical Engineering?
  16. Is it possible for me to pursue MS abroad in Computer Science?
  17. which branch should I choose for a better future prospective? I've completed 2nd year in PUC and want to pursue engineering in auto mobile engineering
  18. Which Entrance Exams I need to appear to pursue MS in abroad being a candidate of pursuing final year B.Tech? What kind of preparation is required for this?
26th February 2012, 06:34 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What courses should I do to pursue MS in abroad being a candidate of pursuing 2nd year B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering?

which course is the best one for computer science students to do ms
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?