19th August 2015, 11:20 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to study Abroad for a candidate who has 12 backlogs in B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering)?

Sir/Madam,
I'm C Harikrishna pursuing my B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering. I would like to go for Abroad studies after my B.Tech, but I have 12 backlogs and I can clear those all till my B.Tech. So, please answer me whether I would be eligible for Abroad studies?

Related Questions:
  1. Study Abroad for a candidate who has backlogs in Diploma in CSE?
  2. Am I eligible for doing Management course abroad with 21 backlogs?
  3. What are the possibility of studying abroad after clearing 2 backlogs in first attempts in 3rd and 4th year? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Which is better to study MS in Abroad or to study M.Tech in India for B.Tech(Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering) candidate?
  5. Study abroad for a candidate who has secured 76% in H.S.?
  6. What are the requirements to study abroad?
  7. Which is better to study among MBA and M.Com in Abroad for B.Com candidate? Procedure to get admission?
  8. Specialization to study in MS for B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) candidate in Abroad? Preferable universities in Abroad to study MS?
  9. Which is beneficial to study among MS and MBA in Abroad for B.E.(ECE) graduate? Which one is easier to study?
  10. Marks required in engineering to study in Abroad? How to apply for it?
  11. Eligibility to study MCA in abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Whether School clearance certificate is necessary to study in Abroad for 10th Private candidate? Technical courses available to study in Abroad?
  13. Scholarship to study Abroad after Matriculation?
  14. Eligibilityfor masters degree in civil engineering Abroad?
  15. What should I study further after completing B.Tech(Civil Engineering) in Abroad?
  16. Is it possible to pursue Engineering in Abroad with Scholarship?
  17. How to study MS Aeronautical Engineering in Abroad? Which is the best country?
  18. What is the procedure to do MS Aerospace Engineering in abroad after completion of B.E Aeronautical Engineering?
29th August 2015, 07:59 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to study Abroad for a candidate who has 12 backlogs in B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering)?

Yes, you can pursue studies in abroad even though you had 12 backlogs. If you want to pursue your studies in the same discipline as of B.Tech, then you need to clear those backlogs before applying in the foreign universities. If you are opting for some other discipline which does not require graduation as the eligibility criteria, then there is no need of clearing those backlogs. If you clear the backlogs, you can go for post graduation course in abroad. The foreign universities do not ask for the history of backlogs instead they check whether there is any active backlogs or not.
1st September 2015, 02:09 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Is it possible to study Abroad for a candidate who has 12 backlogs in B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering)?

Once you clear all your Backlogs you will be eligible to go and study Abroad.
You need to make sure to clear all the Backlogs that you are having in your course.
Once you clear all the Backlogs it will not be a issue for you to get admission provided you are able to clear the Entrance Examination for that particular course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?