27th October 2011, 05:33 AM
sivaprasad2306

Is this possible to do M.Tech in Automobile Engineering after completion of B.Tech in Information Technology?

I want to do M.Tech in automobile engineering after completing Btech in Information technology(IT) engineering? possible?

Related Questions:
  1. Best 25 colleges offering EC department?
  2. List of top colleges and maximum TANCET marks required to join them?
  3. Which colleges can I get admission in Delhi or Noida having done MCA from UPTU and secured 74%?
  4. Which are the colleges offering diploma in Automobiles?
  5. List of specializations available to study in M.E. at Manipal University?
  6. Any IIT which offers Automobile Engineering at M.Tech level?
  7. What is the fee structure of 4 year B.Tech in MIT Bangalore
  8. Any IIT from where I can do M.Tech Automobile Engineering?
  9. Can I pursue my masters in automobile engineering after B.Tech in Information Technology
  10. Can I do M.Tech in Automobile Engineering after B.Tech in Electronics & Communications Engineering? Requirements for getting admission into the course in USA and Germany?
  11. Am I eligible to do M.Tech in Automobile engineering after completion of B.Tech in information technology?
  12. Which all courses are offered at Gitam University? How to get entry into MBBS course? -- [New]
  13. Which is a better choice for me between Job and M.Tech course after completion of Degree? List of Colleges offering M.Tech in Automobile Engineering?
  14. Am I eligible to join M.Tech in Automobile Engineering after completion of MCA course?
  15. List of colleges offering Automobile Engineering? I have completed SSC with 69% -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Can I do M.Tech in Automobile Engineering after B.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering? Requirements for admission in Germany and USA for M.Tech in Automobile Engineering?
  17. How to join in MS university Tirunelveli for M.Tech CS or IT?
  18. Mtech in Aerospace Engineering after Btech in Information Technology?
3rd April 2016, 04:39 PM
babuan123
Junior Member+

Default Re: Is this possible to do M.Tech in Automobile Engineering after completion of B.Tech in Information Technology?

To pursuing M.Tech in Automobile Engineering it is necessary for candidates having B. E. or B. Tech. degree in Mechanical or Automobile or Aeronautical or Aerospace Engineering.

Here you have done your B.Tech in the field of Information Technology (IT)

Hence you are not eligible to do M.Tech in Automobile Engineering.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?