16th August 2013, 12:36 AM
Mala 16

Can I pursue my masters in automobile engineering after B.Tech in Information Technology

Can I pursue my masters in automobile engineering after mt BTech in information technology

Related Questions:
  1. Which entrance exam to give to pursue masters in Automobile Engineering? What is the syllabus for Automobile in GATE?
  2. Which are the colleges offering diploma in Automobiles?
  3. Best universities in Germany for to pursue Masters in Automobile Engineering?
  4. Best universities in Canada and Germany to do Masters in Automobile Engineering?
  5. Which are the best universities which offer masters in Automobile?
  6. Is this possible to do M.Tech in Automobile Engineering after completion of B.Tech in Information Technology?
  7. Can I do masters in Automobile Engineering after scoring 62% aggregate? Will I get decent education institute with my score?
  8. Will it be possible to pursue masters in USA after scoring CGPA of 3.11?
  9. Best universities for Masters in Automobile in Germany and Canada after B.Tech (Mechanical Engineering)?
  10. Masters in Automobile Engineering after pursing B.Tech in Electrical Engineering? List of reputed colleges in India offering M.Tech? Universities in USA offering the same?
  11. Can I pursue masters in Automobile Engineering after completing diploma and degree in Electrical Engineering?
  12. To pursue M-Tech in automobile
  13. How to pursue Automobile or Aerospace Engineering after finishing my 1st year
  14. Should I go for masters after completing engineering in 5 years with 53%?
  15. List of colleges offering Automobile Engineering? I have completed SSC with 69% -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Which are the best colleges in Germany and Italy for doing Masters in Automobile Engineering? Are there any scholarships available for Indians? Job opportunities in Automobile Design after completing Masters?
  17. How to pursue Automobile Engineering or Aerospace Engineering after pursuing B.Tech Production Engineering in NIT Trichy
  18. Masters in Automobile engineering after B.Tech (computer science)?
30th August 2016, 08:30 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I pursue my masters in automobile engineering after B.Tech in Information Technology

No, you are not eligible to pursue Masters in Automobile Engineering after completion of your B.Tech Information Technology course from a Government recognised university.

To be eligible to pursue Masters in Automobile Engineering course, you should have completed your Bachelor's degree course in Mechanical Engineering/ Automobile Engineering from a Government recognised university.

Admissions in Masters in Automobile Engineering are offered through GATE examination or state or university level examinations. Candidates who qualify and secure good rank in the entrance examination will be offered admission in Masters in Automobile Engineering course.

As per the information you have provided in your query, you have passed your Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, so, you are eligible to study Masters in Information Technology or any other related course but, you are not eligible to get admission for pursuing Masters in Automobile Engineering course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?