27th October 2011, 05:32 PM
V.K.Sai Vignesh

Which sectors provides maximum salaries to mechanical engineers?

hello respected friends !

i am a final year B.E.Mech Engg student in chennai !

I WANT TO KNOW WHAT IS THE WAY TO GET A VERY GOOD SALARY AFTER GRADUATING B.E.MECHANICAL .

i wish to get employment in a very highly paying job after i finish my degree . i have good communication skills and average technical skills, and pleasing personality .

which sector provides maximum salaries for engineers who finished B.E.Mechanical ?

i have additional qualification of all CAD softwares like AutoCAD , Pro/E , Catia , SolidWorks , Ansys from a reputed training centre here in chennai.

please tell me what is the way to get high salary after my degree ? I AM WILLING TO GO AND WORK IN ANY PART OF INDIA OR EVEN IN ANY FOREING COUNTRIES ALSO.

please help me by suggesting few sectors or jobs which provide excellent pay and also pls tell me what is the required skill for getting that job ! also please mention the salary level for those top jobs !

THANKS IN ADVANCE

2nd June 2012, 05:13 PM
GEORGE JOSEPH V

Smile Re: Which sectors provides maximum salaries to mechanical engineers?

Quote:
Originally Posted by V.K.Sai Vignesh View Post

I WANT TO KNOW WHAT IS THE WAY TO GET A VERY GOOD SALARY AFTER GRADUATING B.E.MECHANICAL .

i wish to get employment in a very highly paying job after i finish my degree . i have good communication skills and average technical skills, and pleasing personality .

which sector provides maximum salaries for engineers who finished B.E.Mechanical ?

i have additional qualification of all CAD softwares like AutoCAD , Pro/E , Catia , SolidWorks , Ansys from a reputed training centre here in chennai.

please tell me what is the way to get high salary after my degree ? I AM WILLING TO GO AND WORK IN ANY PART OF INDIA OR EVEN IN ANY FOREING COUNTRIES ALSO.

please help me by suggesting few sectors or jobs which provide excellent pay and also pls tell me what is the required skill for getting that job ! also please mention the salary level for those top jobs !

THANKS IN ADVANCE
DEAR FRIEND,

The highest paid engineer jobs in the U.S.A. belong to petroleum engineers, who create equipment and methods for extracting oil and gas from beneath the earth. They develop new drilling methods, create machinery for more efficient extraction and find ways to increase recovery of these fossil fuels. They receive mean earnings of $66.82 per hour or $138,980 per year. This is an increase of nine percent over the previous year, the largest increase of any engineering discipline.

Employment will grow by 17 percent from 2010 to 2020, which is much faster than average. This is because a growing population will demand more fuel, and many jobs will be available around the world as well as domestically. Prospects should be excellent, since the number of job openings exceeds the number of graduates.Nuclear engineering jobs are expected to grow by 10.2 percent, which is about average for all jobs. Aerospace engineers earn a mean income of $49.94 per hour or $99,000 per year, an increase of five percent over the previous year. Computer hardware engineers get a mean income of $48.73 per hour or $101,360 per year, which is similar to the previous year.

HENCE PETROLEUM FIELD HAS THE SCOPE OF GETTING HIGHEST PAYMENT FOR MECHANICAL ENGINEERS.......................

HOPE this answer will help you a lot………..

ALL THE BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

REGARDS
GEORGE
13th October 2012, 04:59 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which sectors provides maximum salaries to mechanical engineers?

priti,my son is doing mech.egg. from prestigious college but he is feeling it hard because his math & phy. is not good .he wanted to become a doctor as his bio was good he is getting bore with eng what shd he to cope with his problem still he is repending for not opting mbbs reply soon
13th October 2012, 09:22 PM
bhaskar51

Default Re: Which sectors provides maximum salaries to mechanical engineers?

Quote:
Originally Posted by V.K.Sai Vignesh View Post

THANKS IN ADVANCE
The highest paid engineer jobs in the U.S.A. belong to petroleum engineers, who create equipment and methods for extracting oil and gas from beneath the earth. They develop new drilling methods, create machinery for more efficient extraction and find ways to increase recovery of these fossil fuels. They receive mean earnings of $66.82 per hour or $138,980 per year. This is an increase of nine percent over the previous year, the largest increase of any engineering discipline.

Employment will grow by 17 percent from 2010 to 2020, which is much faster than average. This is because a growing population will demand more fuel, and many jobs will be available around the world as well as domestically. Prospects should be excellent, since the number of job openings exceeds the number of graduates.Nuclear engineering jobs are expected to grow by 10.2 percent, which is about average for all jobs. Aerospace engineers earn a mean income of $49.94 per hour or $99,000 per year, an increase of five percent over the previous year. Computer hardware engineers get a mean income of $48.73 per hour or $101,360 per year, which is similar to the previous year.

HENCE PETROLEUM FIELD HAS THE SCOPE OF GETTING HIGHEST PAYMENT FOR MECHANICAL ENGINEERS
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?