22nd October 2012, 11:43 AM
ROCA

What are the jobs in electronics and instrumentation in India?

Jobs of ELEcTRONICS & instrumentation in india...Please tell me what are those

Related Questions:
  1. In which fields can I work in Electronics and Instrumentation outside India?
  2. Can we get government jobs after passing Electronics and Instrumentation? Any entrance exams to get government jobs?
  3. What are the jobs in electronics and instrumentation in India?
  4. Which PG courses can I join after completing B.E in electronics and instrumentation?
  5. Can Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering candidate apply for jobs of Instrumentation Control Engineering?
  6. Are there any jobs in power plant after completing B.E degree in electronics and instrumentation? What are the requirements?
  7. How may I get IES Syllabus for Electronics and instrumentation engineering? I've done B.Tech(Electronics and instrumentation)
  8. Names of the courses in engineering?
  9. How can I apply for 1 month Internship in Northern India being a B.E.(Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering) 3rd year student? -- [New]
  10. How can I get a job after passing diploma in electronics and instrumentation?
  11. What is the scope for business in electronics and instrumentation field?
  12. What package will be offered after EIE? Future stream in EIE after Post Graduation?
  13. Will I be able to get job in Petroleum Field after completing B.Tech in Electronics and Instrumentation?
  14. List of companies where freshers may apply for job after completing graduation in electronics and instrumentation? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Possibility to study M.Tech in Avionics after completing B.Tech in Electronics Engineering?
  16. Which are the companies offering inplant training within India? I am studying electronics and instrumentation engineering
  17. What type of jobs are available for MSc electronics and instrumentation?
  18. How to get good jobs and placements through Electronics and Communication?
15th August 2013, 09:07 AM
chikkykranthi619

Default Re: What are the jobs in electronics and instrumentation in India?

Jobs for ELECTRONICS & instrumentation in india:

Electronic Instrumentation engineering is specialized branch of electrical and electronic engineering.
Here are some of the jobs opportunity which you have in India.

1)Almost all process and manufacturing industry such as steel, oil, petrochemical, power and defence production will have a separate instrumentation department, which is manned and managed by instrumentation engineers.

2)The growth in the avionics, aeronautical and space science sectors has also increased the scope for instrumentation engineers. Instrumentation engineers can also fit in both software and hardware sectors.

Nature of work of an instrumentation engineer ranges from :
designing
developing
installing
managing equipments etc.that are used to monitor and control machinery and processes.
15th August 2013, 05:19 PM
radammahi

Default Re: What are the jobs in electronics and instrumentation in India?

View & Apply to Electronics Instrumentation jobs in Delhi NCR,Mumbai,Bangalore,Hyderabad,Vhennai,Kolkata,Pun e and Ahmedabad.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?