25th February 2016, 05:44 PM
Unregistered

Which is better among Electronics and Computer Science to study in Diploma?

Hello Sir,
I have applied in UP Polytechnic JEECUP. I am interest to do Electronics or Computer Science in Diploma course. Kindly let me know which one I should do? Please reply as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Possiblity to study B.Tech(Computer Science Engineering) for Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering Diploma student?
  2. How many years will it take to complete polytechnic course after passing 10+2?
  3. Can we do something for career after 10th?
  4. Can I get Lateral Entry to study B.E./B.Tech in IIT being a Medical Electronics Diploma student? Possibility to change stream into Computer Science Engineering?
  5. Can I study B.E.(Computer Science Engineering) after completing Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering?
  6. B.Sc in Computer science after discontinued diploma?
  7. Can I study B.Sc computer science after completing diploma in mechanical?
  8. 12th science or diploma in computer science? What has a better scope?
  9. Which course is good in polytechnic after 10th?
  10. Information about KSOU engineering course?
  11. Can I study B.Sc in IT being a Computer Science Engineering Diploma student?
  12. B.E., B.Sc, BCA or Diploma which is better to study Computer Science for 2nd PUC student?
  13. How to go for B.E after finishing diploma? I am studying diploma in computer science
  14. Eligibility to study MS in Computer Science in Abroad for B.Tech(ECE) graduate? Specializations related to Computer Science?
  15. Airforce: results of 77 AEC & 49 SSC? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Can I study Diploma in Computer Science Engineering along with 12th Arts? Options after completing Diploma course?
  17. What should I do to study B.Tech in Computer Engineering being an Electrical Diploma engineering student?
  18. Information about application form and government colleges for Diploma in computer science?
28th February 2016, 11:30 AM
monikasiri

Default Re: Which is better among Electronics and Computer Science to study in Diploma?

Both Electronics and Computer Science have pool of job opportunities after the course.If you are very good at studies and trying for government jobs,then taking Electronics as your course is the best option.There are very less jobs in private sector for students from Electronics.

Computer Science is also one of the best course to get jobs in both Government and Private sectors.Students from other courses are learning computer science subjects for jobs after their study.So,it is best course if you want lots of job opportunities.Choose Computer Science if you are a moderate students but if you are a bright student,it is suggestible to choose Electronics.
28th February 2016, 07:11 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which is better among Electronics and Computer Science to study in Diploma?

You can choose any stream of your interest in which you are interested for pursuing Diploma course. Both Electronics and Computer Science are the top streams in Diploma course. If you are interested in circuits, networks, etc., you can opt for Electronics stream or if you are interested in programming, coding, etc., you can opt for Computer Science stream. I suggest you to choose any stream of your interest because, this stream will be the base for pursuing your higher studies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?