31st October 2011, 02:24 AM
jdks

What should I do to prepare for GRE being a candidate of pursuing 1st year of Electrical Engineering?

I am in first year electrical engineering. What should i do to prepare for GRE??

Related Questions:
  1. How to prepare for GRE? I am pursuing B.Tech in computer science engineering
  2. List of coaching classes in Kolkata for preparation of GRE?
  3. How to prepare and when the examination of GRE and TOEFL are held? Best university for engineering in USA?
  4. Whether to take GRE or TOEFL for pursuing PhD in US?
  5. Detailed information about GRE and TOEFL for B.Tech 1st year candidate?
  6. How to prepare for IAS Exam being a candidate pursuing 1st year of Engineering in IT stream?
  7. How to prepare for GRE? Coaching classes for the same? I am pursuing computer science and engineering
  8. How to prepare for GATE and GRE without any coaching? I am pursuing final year in Civil Engineering
  9. How can I prepare to crack GRE being a BPO employee? -- [New]
  10. What is the actual difference between Electrical & Electronics Engineering and Electrical Engineering? Am I eligible for IES Exam being a candidate of pursuing Electrical & Electronics Engineering? How to prepare for this Exam?
  11. What is the eligibility for RRB exam? I am a final year candidate pursuing B.Tech in electrical engineering
  12. Books to be referred for electrical engineering? I am pursuing B.E in electrical engineering
  13. When should I apply for GRE if pursuing B.Tech(CSE) 2nd year? How much should I score in GRE to get admission in leading universities of UK?
  14. Whether Subjective GRE is tough to clear for B.Tech(EEE) 3rd year candidate?
  15. How to do MS from Abroad after passing B.Tech in electrical/electronics from UPTU? How to prepare for GRE?
  16. How can I get placed in Government or Private Electrical Companies being a candidate of pursuing final year BE in Electrical stream? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Full details about GRE and TOEFL to study masters in USA?
  18. What shall I do to join B.Sc being a candidate pursuing 1st year of Engineering course?
31st October 2011, 01:17 PM
abhin91
Member+

Default Re: What should I do to prepare for GRE being a candidate of pursuing 1st year of Electrical Engineering?

GRE stands for GRADUATE RECORDS EXAMINATION.
You should solve large number of aptitude questions , practice essays,
I would suggest you take classes from 3rd year onwards.
Also take BARRON book for preparation.
5th November 2011, 02:16 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What should I do to prepare for GRE being a candidate of pursuing 1st year of Electrical Engineering?

what should i do to prepare for GRE being a candidate of pursuing 1st year of mechanical engeeering ?
and what are the suggested books for GRE exam?
11th March 2012, 12:11 PM
harshit agrawal 2021

my dear....................

it's very good that you want to prepare for GRE from first year onwards.........

GRE is the entrance exam for the admission into graduate colleges / Universities of USA, Canada and other countries. the eligibility criteria for Graduate Record Exams(GRE)is

educational qualification:
candidate must have the minimum qualification of undergraduate degree (offered under 10+2+4 years of minimum education basis) from any of the recognized college or universities.

The eligibility criteria is that the candidate should have a valid passport of any country.

the GRE test scores are valid for five years.

There are many coaching centers which prepare candidates with the GRE pattern like IMS, TIME, etc.BARRONS is a very helpful book for preperation for GRE.

prepare well....good luck
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?