28th September 2012, 03:14 PM
Unregistered

What shall I do to join B.Sc being a candidate pursuing 1st year of Engineering course?

i am studying engineering 1st year.now i want to study in Bsc.what shall i do?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to join Indian Navy for 18 years old B.Sc 1st semester pursuing candidate?
  2. Can I join coaching for BSc 1st year?
  3. How to join Commando Force being a candidate of pursuing 1st year of BCA?
  4. What shall I do to join Air Force being a candidate of pursuing 1st year of ECE?
  5. Is this possible to pursue ICWA course along with M.Com course being a candidate of pursuing 1st year M.Com in Andhra University?
  6. Which course can I join after B.Sc being a candidate of pursuing final year of B.Sc with PCM?
  7. How to prepare for IAS Exam being a candidate pursuing 1st year of Engineering in IT stream?
  8. How to join CBI being a candidate pursuing final year BSc in IT?
  9. How to join IPS being a candidate of pursuing 2nd year of Engineering?
  10. How to get a Government Job being a candidate pursuing 1st year of B.Sc in Animation?
  11. How can I get admission in Bsc? I have completed 1st year in engineering
  12. How to join Coast Guard Navy being a candidate having completed 12th class and pursuing 1st year of BCA course?
  13. After passing BSc CS what should I do? Should I go for engineering in 2nd year or join MBA after BSc? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. List of the companies offering Summer Internship in South Mumbai for B.Tech CSE 1st year pursuing candidate? -- [New]
  15. What should I do after BSc IT? I am pursuing last year BSc IT
  16. Am I eligible to join MBA in Airport Management being a candidate of pursuing final year of B.Sc in Computer Science? Fee structure for this course?
  17. Am I able to join Army being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year of Engineering with an aggregate of 58%?
  18. Exam pattern and Syllabus for IAS Exam being a candidate of pursuing 1st year B.Sc?
13th May 2016, 07:30 AM
sah.alok932

Default Re: What shall I do to join B.Sc being a candidate pursuing 1st year of Engineering course?

In order to B.SC,after getting enrolled for B.TECH and studied for 1 year,only logical option is possible,leave B.TECH and start studying for B.SC again from beginning.
As you have studied B.TECH for one year only,not much time is wasted,you can start from all over beginning after intermediate and study for B.SC.

Actually there is no passage to study B.SC after doing B.TECH just for one year,you can not jump from B.TECH to B.SC suddenly,in that case you have to leave B.TECH and start from all over,with intermediate qualifications and apply for B.SC in various colleges and universities/institutes again.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?