24th November 2011, 01:46 PM
Dhivakar

When will the next level exam be held after passing written test for technical branch?

Respected sir,
As i have passed in written exam for technical branch, i didn't received any call letter for next exam. so please send me the further exam dates.

25th July 2012, 07:07 PM
potensis
Senior Member++

Default Re: When will the next level exam be held after passing written test for technical branch?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dhivakar View Post
Respected sir,
As i have passed in written exam for technical branch, i didn't received any call letter for next exam. so please send me the further exam dates.
You haven't mentioned any details regarding the institution/college or in case of a job, the name of the company for/from which you have passed the written exam for technical branch!

In the absence of this vital information it is not possible to provide the information required by you on mere assumptions.

Please ask your questions providing full details of the course and the purpose for which you have given the exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?