18th September 2013, 11:54 AM
Unregistered

Information about airforce for girls?

Give me information about airforce for girls. Megha

27th July 2014, 10:53 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Information about airforce for girls?

There are two entries for women in Indian Air Force AFCAT and CDS. You can be a part of any of the three branches of the Airforce after completing your graduation, Flying Branch, Technical Branch and Ground Duties Branch. Air Force Common Admission Test or AFCAT is by far the biggest exam conducted for entry into the IAF. For the Flying branch , age should be in between 19-23 years, Ground duty branch age should be in between 20-23 years
and Technical branch, age should be in between 18-28 years. The Flying branch comprise of
Fighters, Helicopters and Transports.

Candidates after appearing for the written test has to undergo (AFSB)SSB .
The written test is same for all the candidates irrespective of the Branch Applied i.e. Flying, Technical or Ground Duties. Age should be between 19-23 Years and aspiring candidates has to be Graduates (Three Year Course) in any discipline and have Physics and Mathematics at 10+2 level OR BE / B Tech (Four Year Course) and should scored Minimum 60% in all papers put together. Women can also join Indian Air Force as a Pilot .

For the CDS, the age group should be between 19-23 years and should have completed graduation. The height of the candidate should be minimum 152Cms. The exam pattern is written exam, SSB and medical test. The exam will be conducted for General Knowledge , General English and Elementary maths.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?