29th November 2012, 04:53 PM
Unregistered

What is the percentage required for girls in Air Force in PG

What percentage require for girls in air force in p.g

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure, Eligibility criteria, Fitness and physical criteria for girls to join Indian Air Force? What are the different branches and entrance exams for which girl candidates can apply? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How can girls join in Indian Air Force or Army after 12th? Qualifications required for it? Are girls eligible for this post?
  3. Best Air Force college in India? Is Air Force not suitable for girls? -- [New]
  4. Are Girls eligible for Indian Air Force? Eligibility criteria and how to apply for it? Is there any limitation for it? Any jobs for girls in Indian Air Force?
  5. Is a girl candidate with 0.5+ eyesight and 5ft and 1 inch height be eligible for Air Force? What is the percentage required in 12th?
  6. What is the percentage required for 12th results to become an Air Force Pilot?
  7. How can class 12th board girls enter Indian Air Force? What are the necessities required?
  8. What are the qualifications required to join Indian Air Force?
  9. Can girls give NDA examination? I am interested in Air Force
  10. Required Percentage of marks for B.Tech candidates to join Air Force?
  11. Can girls be eligible to join Air Force? Eligibility criteria for this?
  12. How to apply in Air Force Pakistan? Percentage required to get admission? What are the requirements?
  13. Can girls give NDA examination if I am interested in Air Force and Navy
  14. Required Eligibility criteria to join Air Force after completion of B.Tech in ECE stream?
  15. Can I join Indian Air Force after BSc(PCM)? What is the minimum percentage required to join Air Force?
  16. Percentage required in 10th to join Indian Air Force?
  17. Chances of admission of a married girl in India Airforce?
  18. How much percentage is required for Air Force? What subject is necessary for it?
30th June 2014, 03:36 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Default Re: What is the percentage required for girls in Air Force in PG

For technical entry, both Male/Female candidates should be between 18-28 Years and have acquired four year degree qualification from a recognized University.
Age should be between 19-23 Years and aspiring candidates has to be Graduates (Three Year Course) in any discipline and have Physics and Mathematics at 10+2 level OR BE / B Tech (Four Year Course) and should scored Minimum 60% in all papers put together. Generally, one can be a part of any of the three branches of the Airforce after completing your graduation, Flying Branch, Technical Branch and Ground Duties Branch. Air Force Common Admission Test or AFCAT is by far the biggest exam conducted for entry into the IAF. Candidates after appearing for the written test has to undergo (AFSB)SSB . The written test is same for all the candidates irrespective of the Branch Applied i.e. Flying, Technical or Ground Duties.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?