4th December 2011, 01:16 PM
chauhan sunil

How to get a job after completing B.E(EC)?

i am a sunil chauhan. i complited my BE(EC) in year . iam a freser i seeking a job plz tell me how iseek a job?

7th March 2012, 07:06 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get a job after completing B.E(EC)?

Quote:
Originally Posted by chauhan sunil View Post
i am a sunil chauhan. i complited my BE(EC) in year . iam a freser i seeking a job plz tell me how iseek a job?
After completion of Bachelor of Engineering (EC), you have the following options available to you:

Private Sector
Public Sector
Public Sector Units

Now, if you are willing to join any private companies, you should than submit your resume to some of the India's Top job consultancies including Monster.co and Naukri.Com.

To join Public Sector, you may write Engineering Service Examination conducted by Union Public Service Commission for recruitment of candidates into the Engineering department of various Public Sector areas.
The examination is conducted once a year and to be considered eligible, you must be within the age limit of 21-30 years.

There are various Public Sector Unites which also recruits Engineering Graduates but in order to be considered eligible into these Public Sector Units, you must gave scored a minimum of 60% in the qualifying examination. If you fulfill the eligibility criteria, you will have to write and qualify entrance examination conducted by them.

Some of the Public Sector Units, where you may apply are:
HPCL
NTPC
Hindustan Aeronautics Limited
Defence Research and Development Organization
BSNL

For further information, refer to the official website of the Public Sector Units mentioned above.

To know more about the Engineering Service Examination, refer to the official website of Union Public Service Commission.

To know more about the Job Placement agencies and to submit your resume to them, refer to their official websites.

monster.com
shine.com
timesjobs.com
naukri.com
8th August 2013, 03:49 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get a job after completing B.E(EC)?

how i get a job in reasearch and development depatment of any company after completing my mtech from mechanical engineering.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?