5th December 2011, 07:53 AM
m sk

Procedure to do B.Tech having completed Graduation?

i want to know that i completed my +2 in 2005 n than done my graduation from art . can i do b. tech n whts the all proceeding to do it ?

Related Questions:
  1. What's the procedure to do CA after graduation?
  2. Is my graduation a valid one if I have completed while being in a Government job?
  3. How to do CA after completing graduation with B.Tech? I am working as a software engineer in IT company
  4. Is my graduation a valid one if I have completed with the help of my Government job?
  5. Procedure of CA after graduation?
  6. What's the registration procedure and Last date of registration for CS course? I've completed my Graduation(B.Com)
  7. How to do B.Ed after completing Graduation? What is the procedure for doing B.Ed and when are the entrance exam forms going to be available?
  8. Procedure of admission in B.Ed? Where will I get admission form? I have completed graduation in English with 56.07%
  9. Procedure of registration and admission in CS after graduation in B.Com Hons? Time taken to complete CS after graduation?
  10. For which Bank Jobs am I eligible if I score 55% of marks in Graduation with B.Tech?
  11. After doing MBA can I do CS course? What is the procedure to apply and what is the minimum percentage in graduation or post graduation ?
  12. Procedure to get admission in MBA after completing graduation in B.Com?
  13. Procedure to complete graduation in other streams like Arts or Commerce?
  14. How to join NCC after Graduation? What is the procedure followed for it?
  15. Btech or Bcom? which graduation to do if I want to do MBA later? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Procedure to do B.Tech having completed Graduation?
  17. Procedure of admission in LLB course after graduation being a repeater in B.Com last year? -- [New]
  18. Completed B.Tech and MBA : Procedure to get into Customs?
5th December 2011, 11:53 AM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to do B.Tech having completed Graduation?

dear friend,
my friend , you have not mentioned your age..

To get admission in B.tech course you have to qualify in entrance exams like- IIT-JEE, AIEEE etc..

To appear in any of these exam your age should not be more than 25 years.
For SC/ST the upper age relaxation is 5 years, and for OBC the upper age relaxation is 3 years.

So, if your age is less than 25 years then you can appear in those those entrance exams..

all the best.
5th December 2011, 01:04 PM
maggie11

there are two ways one u should get the rank in eamcet or by the management.....
the better way is to write the entrance exam and get good marks in it........
and one more thing u have already completed ur graduation then y cant u try for MBA.........just think over it and decide.........

Last edited by maggie11; 5th December 2011 at 07:49 PM. Reason: missplace of a instead of o
5th December 2011, 06:39 PM
nida shakeel

After completing your graduation in arts you can apply for master degree in your stream.
And you can also prepared for Govt. jobs
you can do LLB
24th March 2012, 11:56 PM
Unregistered

Is Btech equivalent to a graduation degree or more than that?
23rd September 2015, 10:12 AM
Ronie0309

I am sorry but you cannot do B.Tech from any recognized or prestigious university now.
You passed out 12th in 2005 so now you might be 27 years old which is way par the maximum age at which you can do the graduation degree in engineering.
So if you anyhow want to do a degree in then I would suggest you to go for a management degree.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?