12th March 2012, 02:04 PM
Unregistered

How to do CA after completing graduation with B.Tech? I am working as a software engineer in IT company

I completed my graduation with BTech Degree. I am working as a software engineer in an IT company.I am planning to do CA. Is this suggestable now to do CA? and if so, what is the procedure? Do i get any online materials?

Related Questions:
  1. Job in Air force as a Software engineer after working in a CMM as a Software engineer?
  2. Should I go for Executive MBA or Regular MBA if I am presently working as a Software Engineer?
  3. How can I register for TOEFL date? I am working as software engineer in IT company
  4. How can I become a software engineer after completing B.Tech with ECE
  5. Can I do Software related courses if working in IBM after completing B.Tech(E&TC) and Software Testing course? What should I do if doesn't get permission?
  6. Can I apply for IAS Exam having completed MCA and working as a Software Engineer?
  7. How to join MBA course if I am a B.E E&TC Holder
  8. What are the jobs for electronics engineer in software company?
  9. Can Civil Engineers get jobs in IT sector?
  10. How to become an Astronaut with NASA after B.Tech (Computer science)?
  11. For which post do the software companies hire diploma holders? Currently I am working in telecom networking company but not interested in job. Should I quite this or complete my year?
  12. How to become a software engineer after BCA? Should i do MCA or M.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Need complete details about IT software companies? How does a Software company work?
  14. Am I eligible to get a job in defence field if I am currently working in a software company? -- [New]
  15. What kind of performance is needed to become a Senior Software Engineer in iGATE? Salary package of Senior Software Engineer?
  16. Required Eligibility criteria to become a Software Engineer?
  17. Which course to do in Post Graduation being Chemical engineer?
  18. What steps to take to become Software Engineer at Microsoft?
5th July 2012, 10:04 PM
arpitbanaudha

Default Re: How to do CA after completing graduation with B.Tech? I am working as a software engineer in IT company

dear friend,
i am sorry, i don't agree with you because you have worng selection. you have completed B.TECH and work as software engineer in IT company so why you want to do CA you should select M.TECH for better future and promotion too.
21st December 2012, 10:02 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do CA after completing graduation with B.Tech? I am working as a software engineer in IT company

i am pursuing btech from ec branch is it possible to become ca
23rd September 2015, 10:15 AM
Ronie0309

As far as eligibility is concerned then you are definitely eligible to do CA but I don't think a lot of people will prefer to do CA after B.Tech IT .
I think you must rather do a master's in Computer science or learn some other programming languages.
After all the choice is yours and it could probably end up aas a good decision for you but I wouldn't be very sure.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?