24th April 2012, 01:18 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get admission in MBA after completing graduation in B.Com?

i have completed my graduation in b.com before 2 years, i want to do mba, what is the procedure of getting admision

27th April 2012, 10:29 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in MBA after completing graduation in B.Com?

Graduation from a recognized institute is the required qualification to apply for MBA course. You should score at least 50% marks in B.Com to apply for this course. Selection will be through common entrance examination. You should appear for either CAT/MAT or similar entrance exams to secure admission for MBA. You will be short listed for the GD and Personal Interview on the basis of score secured in entrance examination.

10th June 2012, 06:46 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in MBA after completing graduation in B.Com?

For be student which courses available in mba.

11th June 2012, 12:08 PM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

MBA - MASTER OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION is a post Graduation course of two years durations and can be purse after Graduation in any discipline.

In order to get admission to top MBA Institutions, the candidate has to appear and crack entrance exam like CAT/MAT/XAT/GMAT etc.

CAT - COMMON ADMISSION TEST conducted by IIM(Indian Institute of Management), the candidate having completed Graduation in any stream from a recognised University with at least 50% marks(45% for SC/ST candidate).

MAT - MANAGEMENT APTITUDE TEST conducted by IMA(Indian Management Association), the candidate having completed Graduation Degree in any stream from a recognised University with no percentage of marks criteria, is eligible to apply for MAT.

There is no upper age bar for application to CAT or MAT. There is also no restriction to number of attempts to the entrance exam.

So after B.Com. you can apply for various entrance exam according to your qualification.

20th July 2012, 07:50 PM
Unregistered

I completed my b.com with 75% & want to do MBA .so suggest me best college .

26th July 2012, 02:51 PM
Unregistered

procedure for doing MBA private after bcom?

26th July 2012, 04:10 PM
Unregistered

am a b.com graduate student in finished in this present year after one year gap can i do mba?

28th July 2012, 01:07 PM
Unregistered

i have 2 re-appears in b.com can i get admission in mba

12th January 2013, 03:58 PM
Unregistered

i'll be appearing for MAT and CMAT in 2013 after getting the score what would be the further procedure? would there be a counseling procedure?? or if the procedure is somewhat different then please explain it in detail.

12th January 2013, 06:20 PM
James_007

hi..

After Completion of your B.Com You have to Take any one of the following
MBA Entrance Exams those are as follows
MAT
cat
CMAT
XAT
SNAP State Level MBA Entrance Exams

12th January 2013, 08:36 PM
sanj69
Senior Member+

MBA - Master of Business Administration is a two years Post Graduation course and can be pursed after Graduation.

For admission to MBA course in reputed Institutions, one has to crack entrance exam like CAT/MAT/XAT etc.

CAT - Combined Admission Test conducted by IIM(Indian Institute of Management) - The eligible candidate must be an Indian National having completed Graduation in sny stream with 50% marks from a recognised University. There is no upper age limit for application to CAT.

MAT - Management Aptitude Test conducted by IMA(Indian Management Association) - The candidate must be an Indian national having completed Graduation in any stream from a recognised University. There is no upper age limit for application to MAT.

You can get admission to MBA course on the basis of score secured in the entrance exam.

12th January 2013, 09:23 PM
manu3

MASTER OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION is a post Graduation course of two years durations and can be purse after Graduation in any discipline.

In order to get admission to top MBA Institutions, the candidate has to appear and crack entrance exam like CAT/MAT/XAT/GMAT etc.

CAT - COMMON ADMISSION TEST conducted by IIM(Indian Institute of Management), the candidate having completed Graduation in any stream from a recognised University with at least 50% marks(45% for SC/ST candidate).

MAT - MANAGEMENT APTITUDE TEST conducted by IMA(Indian Management Association), the candidate having completed Graduation Degree in any stream from a recognised University with no percentage of marks criteria, is eligible to apply for MAT.

There is no upper age bar for application to CAT or MAT. There is also no restriction to number of attempts to the entrance exam.

So after B.Com. you can apply for various entrance exam according to your qualification.

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/procedure-get-admission-mba-after-completing-graduation-b-com-735881.html#ixzz2HmFEsqXL

20th January 2013, 08:58 PM
Unregistered

i wana do m.b.a from kanpur i m dng b.com 3rd yr.what is tha essensial percentage for taking admision in m.b.a

13th April 2013, 05:23 PM
Unregistered

If i hve gvn my examz now ... Results vil b soon .... If i drop in 1 subject n dan if i clear it ... It vil b counted as only 35% ..... If dis situation stands ..... Can i do my mba ??? Does d % matter ??

23rd July 2013, 02:45 AM
Unregistered

i am doing bcom externaly can i do mba?is mat exam can be given in tybcom?

29th April 2014, 01:44 AM
Unregistered

For entrance test .. Cat mat and cmat is three of it is compulsory to b cleared ?

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?