10th December 2011, 11:40 AM
Unregistered

How to prepare for NET examination? Books available for preparation of NET exam in English Literature?

How do I prepare for NET examination ?
Which are the book available for the preparation of NET Exam in English literature

26th December 2011, 11:03 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to prepare for NET examination? Books available for preparation of NET exam in English Literature?

Hi, coaoching centres r waste and cheating. Buy two or three different NET/Slet Coaching books from book shops and spend atleast 5 hours a day and prepare for 6 months. surely u will pass...
All the best
30th December 2011, 05:05 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to prepare for NET examination? Books available for preparation of NET exam in English Literature?

How many subjects are to be prepared for NET Examinatin in English.
1st May 2012, 07:25 PM
Unregistered

which books i should go through to qualify net examinations in english?
13th July 2012, 11:09 PM
Unregistered

tell me the pattern and syllabus of English for NET exam.
23rd August 2012, 09:39 PM
Unregistered

I have done my MBA after B.sc.I want to know how to prepare net exam & which books best for me?
24th August 2012, 02:38 AM
incredibleshub

NET stands for National Eligibility Test . The Examination for NET is conducted by the University Grants .

Eligibility criteria for UGC Net Examination :-
============================

You should complete post graduation course in any disciple from recognized university .

You should score 55% percentage of marks in post graduation course and relaxation is given for 50% percentage of marks .

Note :- Final Year candidates are also eligible to apply for the Examination .

You age should be 18 years to 28 years .

To Crack the NET you should refer the following books like,

BEST BOOKS FOR NET EXAM IN ENGLISH LITERATURE

UGC NET / JRF/ SLET English (Paper -III)
by
B. B Jain
Publisher: Upkar (2006)

UGC NET/JRF/SET English Literature Paper II
by
B. B. Jain
Publisher: Upkar Prakashan

UGC NET/JRF/SLET English : Paper II And III
by
Dr. B. B. Jain
Publisher: Upkar Prakashan (2007)

UGC-NET Junior Research Fellowship & Lectureship Exam: Teaching & Research Aptitude (Paper I)
by
R. Gupta's
Publisher: Ramesh Publishing House (2012)

31st August 2012, 10:03 AM
Unregistered

can any one tell me the books English literature for net especially for the recent objective type method,
how to pass the objective type test of Net December 2012
16th October 2012, 09:26 PM
Unregistered

how should we prepare for ugc net in english 2012 ?
17th October 2012, 12:03 PM
SAM14U

HELLO DEAR

NET stands for National Eligibility Test which is conduct twice time in year by UGC.This test conduct for lectureship , PHD and JRF .

Those candidate have completed masters degree from recognized university are eligible for NET exam but their is also some marks criteria.

For general and OBC candidate must be hold 55% above marks in masters degree. For SC/ST candidate must be hold 50% above in masters degree.

For Junior research fellowship course your age must be in between 19 to 28 years.

For lectureship ,There is no upper age limit but the Minimum age is 19 years.There is no restriction for attempts NET exam.

NET Exam date for June session Already announced by UGC.So i have provide the proper exam notification .You can check it out.

From this year NET Pattern will be changed .I have listed the details about that.

You can prepare well for NET exam through below pattern.

NEW PATTERN FOR NET EXAM

For Paper I-

It's has 60 Question.Out of 60 Question , you can answered 50 Question.Total marks of this paper is 100 marks.The time duration for this session is 1¼ Hours (09.30 a.m. to 10.45 a.m.)

For Paper II-

It has 50 question.All Question are compulsory . Total marks of this paper is 100 marks.The time duration for this session is 1¼ Hours (10.45 a.m. to 12.00 Noon.)

For Paper III-

It has 75 question.All Question are compulsory . Total marks of this paper is 150 marks.The time duration for this session is 2½ Hours (01.30 p.m. to 04.00 p.m.)

Books available for preparation of NET exam

>> UGC-NET Junior Research Fellowship & Lectureship Exam: Teaching & Research Aptitude (Paper I)
by
R. Gupta's

>> UGC NET / JRF/ SLET English (Paper -III)
by
B. B Jain

ALL THE BEST...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?