15th December 2011, 04:41 PM
nag1416

What should i do after B.Tech(ECE)? Which is more preferable, either M.Tech or MS? I've completed B.Tech with 59% marks

Hello Sir/Madam,

i completed my B.Tech with 59% in 5 years. Now i realised what i lost. So now i want to study. So can you suggest me which one is better between M.Tech and MS...

Related Questions:
  1. Which course should I choose among B.Sc Stats and B.Tech?
  2. Apart from teaching profession which are the other career opportunities available after M.Tech?
  3. What should I choose Statistics honours or B.Tech?
  4. How to do M.Tech in IIT after pursuing B.Tech 2nd year Aeronautical engineering?
  5. How to get a job of professor in IITs/NIT?
  6. Which companies I can apply for jobs having 59% marks till 6th semester and a standing backlog?
  7. What is most preferable between MBA and M.Tech? I have completed 3rd year Mechanical engineering
  8. Preferable company for internship and job? -- [New]
  9. M.Tech from SRM is worthy to do? What about future of M.Tech students when only B.Tech students are being highered?
  10. Mtech admission with less than 60% aggregate in Btech? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. What is the difference between pursuing MBA and M.Tech?
  12. Is it useful to do M.Tech after work experience?
  13. Summer internship in core companies in India for 3rd year b.tech student of electronics and telecommunication
  14. Integrated Courses: Btech-Mtech and Btech-MBA Entrance Details
  15. Procedure to take admission in M.Tech in Delhi, Gurgaon and Chandigarh college?
  16. Am I eligible for placements after M.tech in the companies that are coming for B.Tech recruitment in my college? I have scored above 70% marks in both year of M.Tech?
  17. Will there be any problem for my career if I complete my M.Tech course from a Deemed University?
  18. List of IT sector companies where I can apply for a job? I have 74% marks in 10th and 73% marks in 12th. I have 57% marks in my B.Tech and 70% in M.Tech with CSE stream
20th July 2013, 07:55 PM
Great Alexander of Macedo
Senior Member+

Default Re: What should i do after B.Tech(ECE)? Which is more preferable, either M.Tech or MS? I've completed B.Tech with 59% marks

Dear Friend,
For your Kind Information there is no wide Difference between both of the Course,As MS is Known as Master of Science while that of M.Tech is Known as Master of Technology.
Coming to the type of course,So,MS Course is for the B.Sc(Bachelor of Science) Students while M.Tech Course is for the B.Tech(Bachelor of Technology) / B.E(Bachelor of Engineering) Students.
B.Tech/B.E Student is Eligible for both MS/M.Tech Course but a B.Sc Student is Eligible only for MS or M.Sc Course.

From My Point of View you must Prefer M.Tech beside going with MS Course,Since,M.Tech Course is Linked with Engineering especially from B.Tech and B.E Courses while MS is Linked with B.Sc Course.
Choosing M.Tech will help you to Perform Well While Choosing MS will let you to Work Harder as new concepts will be introduced up having no links from that of previous Graduations course.
But,At Last Choice is your you may also go with MS its not necessary to go only with M.Tech as both of the Course is for Post Graduations and have same Values.
28th August 2013, 10:02 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should i do after B.Tech(ECE)? Which is more preferable, either M.Tech or MS? I've completed B.Tech with 59% marks

You can try for M.Tech or M.S degree in engineering. M.Tech degree can be opted in subjects like VLSI Design, Embedded Systems, or ECE. M.S degree in engineering is available in firms like IISc. It can also be pursued from international Universities. Both these options are suitable to find a job, especially in teaching/research field.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?