16th December 2011, 09:32 AM
Unregistered

What's the future prospective of CSE branch in context of better job?

please tell me CSE is a good branch or not to get jobs.How is the competition in out side.Which branch has good opportunities please tell me.

Related Questions:
  1. what can be done after completing engineering in CS or Mechanical? What's the job opportunities and future prospective for the same?
  2. Which branch is more preferable for getting a good good job and better future prospective?
  3. List of colleges I can get with rank 51000 in EAMCET? What's the fee structure and future prospective for the same?
  4. What's the future of CSE and IT graduates? How they can get a job in recession period? I've passed 12th with 80% marks in science stream
  5. Which stream should i choose after class 10 in Context of a better future prospective?
  6. Which branch has better job opportunities? What is the future of ECE or CSE? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. What's the future prospective in context of better job in foreign countries like USA, Canada or Australia?
  8. Which is more preferable, either MBA or MS for better future prospective? I'm a B.Tech(CSE) student
  9. Which branch is most preferred for better future prospective?
  10. What's the future prospective of CA and CS degree in context of getting a good package in USA? I'm doing CA and CS from Delhi
  11. Which is the best choice between Higher studies and Job after completion of BE with CSE branch?
  12. How may I get details about EIE branch?What's the future prospective? I'm B.Tech 1st year student
  13. How much rank is required to get CSE branch in VIT? -- [New]
  14. Is it possible to join CSE with 1058 rank in VITMEE? Which is better for a B.Tech CSE guy between M.Tech (CSE/IT) and job?
  15. After doing MBA in IT branch and B.Tech CSE where can I get a job?
  16. Which doctor field will be better for me in context of better future prospective? I'm interested in PMT
  17. Which branch is better for GATE, either EC branch or EI branch? I'm a student in NIT(Rourkela) in 3rd year with 9.46 CG
  18. What's the future prospective of Chemical engineering? What can be done to improve it's importance and demand?
17th May 2012, 01:52 PM
kranthi66

Default Re: What's the future prospective of CSE branch in context of better job?

The better job you can get thought the cse branch is that for a company like infosys tcs wipro satyam etc these are the companies which provides better future in the right way for the cse students and also they will have good annual income.
17th June 2013, 02:21 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What's the future prospective of CSE branch in context of better job?

Sir, which Branch Is Better In Btech for Getting A Good Job In MNC'S
27th June 2013, 03:00 PM
Unregistered

i am a first year btech CSE student, now i m planning to change my branch to EC, i m not enough good in communication or presentation skills , it not a big deal,that ec is tougher, so which branch should i prefer for lengthy professional career?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?