2nd July 2011, 09:04 PM
Unregistered

Which branch is most preferred for better future prospective?

which branch of engg has high demand now a days
send details....

Related Questions:
  1. Cutoff marks for IIT Madras mechanical engineering for OC?
  2. Which branch is more preferable for getting a good good job and better future prospective?
  3. What's the future prospective of CSE branch in context of better job?
  4. List of colleges I can get with rank 51000 in EAMCET? What's the fee structure and future prospective for the same?
  5. Which branch is better for GATE, either EC branch or EI branch? I'm a student in NIT(Rourkela) in 3rd year with 9.46 CG
  6. What's the future prospective of Chemical engineering? What can be done to improve it's importance and demand?
  7. What's the future prospective of Civil engineering?
  8. Which college is more preferable, either UIT RGPV(Bhopal) or DEVV Indore? How to choose branch for a bright future prospective?
  9. Which engineering course is best preferred in future?
  10. What's the cut-off marks and rank required in AIEEE for getting Mining Branch? What's the future prospective for the same?
  11. which branch should I choose for a better future prospective? I've completed 2nd year in PUC and want to pursue engineering in auto mobile engineering
  12. How may I get details about EIE branch?What's the future prospective? I'm B.Tech 1st year student -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Which branch would be preferable for me for acquiring a good salary and better future prospective? I've passed 10th and going to take admission in ITM university(Gwalior) in Polytechnic diploma
  14. What's the future prospective of subject combinations hindi, physics, chemistry, biology, english and bengali? Is maths important in terms of future prospective?
  15. what can be done after completing engineering in CS or Mechanical? What's the job opportunities and future prospective for the same?
  16. What's the future prospective of engineering?
  17. What to do increase my Job Prospects being a candidate of 3rd year B.Com?
  18. Can I join MBA course after BA graduation? Which branch of MBA is better in terms of job prospective? -- [New]
22nd April 2012, 10:17 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which branch is most preferred for better future prospective?

Almost all branches in engineering have equal scope in the technical job market. Selection of a particular branch depends on the interest of the candidate. One can build up a rewarding career path in the selected stream, if they are skillful. Such professionals can obtain jobs in reputed Companies and can earn good salary also. Anyway, aeronautical engineering, marine engineering, etc are some of the highly demanded streams in engineering now days
30th May 2012, 12:18 PM
GEORGE JOSEPH V

Smile Re: Which branch is most preferred for better future prospective?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
which branch of engg has high demand now a days
send details....
MECHANICAL ENGINEERING is the evergreen course. The scope of job for this course is too large. it is the basic for all courses. those who do mechanical engineering, the probability of getting the job is maxmimum.
ELECTRONICS IS ALSO IMPORTANT. There are many branches under this. MOST OF THE EXPERTS IN INDIA says that mechanical and electronics are having more scope for job.
According to me and my friends whichever course you choose and you are completely passionate to your studies you will shine well.
"NO BRANCH IS INFERIOR NOR SUPERIOR"
25th November 2012, 11:58 AM
Unregistered

Now i am in twelth standard,i like to build my carrier in software enginearing.what should i do right now
22nd May 2013, 05:08 PM
Unregistered

i have completed my twelth standard and i can work upto the level so please advice me a better branch in engineering to have a bright future
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?