19th April 2015, 02:09 PM
Unregistered

Will I be able to get lateral entry admission for B.E course in Delhi after completion of Civil diploma course? What is the procedure to be followed?

Where in delhi i can pursue course of B.E? i will be a civil diploma pass out from pusa in a matter of few months. Will i get lateral entry to B.E course? Can someone provide me the college details and also the procedure to be followed for getting admission?

Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure for admission in IP Engineering College Delhi for B.Tech Mechanical Engineering after diploma? Any admission test for lateral entry in mechanical engineering?
  2. When does the B.E lateral entry admission start? How the diploma Civil's cutoff marks are calculated?
  3. Can I get admission in Lateral B.Tech(Civil Engineering) after completing Diploma in Architecture?
  4. How to get admission in B.Tech in Noida Delhi after completing diploma in ECE through lateral entry
  5. Which college to get admission for B.Tech lateral entry after completing Diploma?
  6. Can I get admission in Lateral Entry Diploma in Civil Engineering course being a B.Sc(Maths) student?
  7. Names and details of the colleges offering lateral entry in Delhi and NCR after completion of 3 years of computer science diploma? Name the reputed colleges to me
  8. Lateral entry admission in diploma polytechnic in up and delhi -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Procedure to get admission in any government college of Maharashtra to study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) for Diploma in ECE student? What does Lateral Entry Test means?
  10. How to get into Aeronautics after completing 10th with 91%?
  11. Admission procedure for Dr, Ambedkar Institute of Technology? What is the lateral entry procedure in IIT?
  12. How to take admission for B.Tech lateral entry in DTU?
  13. How to take admission in B.Tech in Delhi college by lateral entry?
  14. Can I pursue B.Tech. in Civil Engineering after diploma in IT? Procedure of getting admission in B.Tech. Civil Engineering through lateral entry in the colleges of Himachal University?
  15. Procedure of lateral entry into B.Tech/B.E. for polytechnic passsout?
  16. Can we do B.E after completing BSc Course? I have secured less marks in PCM group
  17. Can I get lateral entry admission for doing Bachelor degree after diploma course completion?
  18. Guidance regarding the procedure of Lateral Entry in B.Tech Biotech or Chemical after completion of Diploma?
19th April 2015, 03:37 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will I be able to get lateral entry admission for B.E course in Delhi after completion of Civil diploma course? What is the procedure to be followed?

Yes, definitely you can get lateral entry admission for B.E course in Delhi after completion of your three years Diploma in Civil Engineering course. To get admission in B.E course, you need to appear in Lateral entry examinations like LEET/ECET/JELET examinations which is conducted by your respective state entrance examinations board. By qualifying the entrance examination, based upon your examination rank, you will be allotted a seat in a particular college and you can get direct admission in second year of four years B.E course.
19th April 2015, 06:04 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Will I be able to get lateral entry admission for B.E course in Delhi after completion of Civil diploma course? What is the procedure to be followed?

You will need to clear the LET (Lateral Entry Test) and once you do so you will be able to get admission into the Engineering Colleges to pursue your B.E Course.
Make sure that you have at least 60% in your Diploma Course.
The best Colleges around Delhi to pursue the course of B.E are as follows:
1.Northern India Engineering College,Delhi
2.Netaji Subhas Institute Of Technology,Delhi
3.Guru Premsukh Memorial College of Engineering,Delhi
4.Maharaja Agrasen College, Delhi
5.Amity School of Engineering & Technology, Delhi
These are the Best five Colleges in Delhi for the B.E Course and you must try and get yourself admitted to these Colleges to get the maximum benefit for the long term purpose.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?