23rd December 2011, 05:52 PM
sharwandhundhara

How can I correct the area where I filled the wrong gender in AIEEE exam?

I have filled Wrong Gender in AIEEE Exam. Confirmation Page. How I can get it corrected? Please guide at earliest. Thanks!

25th December 2011, 04:07 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I correct the area where I filled the wrong gender in AIEEE exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharwandhundhara View Post
I have filled Wrong Gender in AIEEE Exam. Confirmation Page. How I can get it corrected? Please guide at earliest. Thanks!
If you haven't sent the confirmation page to CBSE yet, there is nothing to worry at all. All you need is to click here and printout a new confirmation page.
Now, even mistakes committed in the online application form can also be corrected. So, as long as the confirmation page are not submitted, you may correct your mistakes.
25th December 2011, 10:39 AM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I correct the area where I filled the wrong gender in AIEEE exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharwandhundhara View Post
If you have filled Wrong Infromation during Online Submission of AIEEE Application form, then please do not worry because you can easily correct your Mistakes, The Correction facility will be available after 23rd December, 2011 in the official AIEEE Website.

Corrections in the application form will be allowed through online Authentication process.

If you have already filled the Online AIEEE Application form Earlier and wants to correct some mistakes then you have to mentioned your system generated Registration No, your Name, Date of Birth & Mother’s name, which will be validated from the data available in the system, before allowing access to make corrections.

So, Please correct your Mistakes form the below given Link and after successful submission of change request, an Acknowledge slip will be
generated showing their earlier information and new request sought along with
balance fee to paid, if applicable.

You are required to sign and send to CBSE for further processing and for more information contact AIEEE Concerned Department :

http://aieee.nic.in

Correction in AIEEE Application Form Online : Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?