31st December 2011, 09:19 PM
Unregistered

Best universities for MS in electrical?

i'm currently final year electrical student. i wish to do MS in US. i'm planning for Fall 2013. can you suggest me the universities. i wish to opt universities that offer industry oriented degree that is not research oriented..

Related Questions:
  1. How to do MS in electrical engineering or VLSI? Will I get admission in top universities?
  2. Best universities for M.Tech/M.E in electrical engineering and fee structure?
  3. How may I get good universities in Germany for Masters in Electrical power engineering? I've secured 70 % marks in academics
  4. List of some JNTU and AICTE approved universities in AP? I am a ITI in electrical
  5. Names of the universities and colleges to do B.Tech in Electrical through distance? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Which is the best university M.E/M.Tech in electrical engineering?
  7. What is the fee structure for various government universities? I have completed B.Tech stream in electrical and electronics
  8. What is the fee structure for various government universities? I have completed B.Tech in stream of electrical and electronics engineering
  9. List of top universities which would be best for MS in Instrumentation?
  10. List of Colleges and Universities offering Diploma in Electrical Engineering?
  11. Is there any MS degree available for Electrical and Electronics Engineers? I am studying final year in Electrical and Electronics Engineering
  12. Is M-Tech in Electrical Engineering a good choice? Which universities to join?
  13. How to do MS in Electrical Engineering or MS in VLSI? I have scored 90% in 10th standard
  14. Which are the suitable universities for B.Tech in electrical engineering?
  15. How can I get admission into universities in Germany? I have done engineering in Electrical and electronics with CGPA of 6.7
  16. In which universities can I do IT diploma? I am interested in learning electrical and diploma course
  17. How to do Ph.D in Germany in electrical field?
  18. List of universities which offer admission in Distance B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) in Rajkot to a Diploma holder? -- [New]
5th February 2012, 11:49 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Best universities for MS in electrical?

i'm currently final year electrical student. i wish to do MS in US. i'm planning for Fall 2013. can you suggest me the universities. i wish to opt universities that offer industry oriented degree that is not research oriented..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?