7th February 2012, 12:44 AM
rohitkumar0071

How may I get good universities in Germany for Masters in Electrical power engineering? I've secured 70 % marks in academics

i got a band of 6 in ielts , will i get good universities in germnay for masters in electrical power engg ?

i have academics of 70 %

plz tell me universities names so that i can apply them

thanking you

Related Questions:
  1. Will i get good universities in Germany for maters in Electrical Power Engineering after getting band of 6 in IELTS?
  2. Do I need to write IELTS to opt for masters in Germany? Which are the universities in Germany?
  3. MS course offering universities in Germany?
  4. What's the eligibility for doing MS in Germany after completing B.Tech(India)?I've secured 55% marks in B.E(mechanical engineer)
  5. Which are the best universities for doing Masters in Automobile Engineering in Germany? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Information about masters in Germany? Universities and subjects available for masters?
  7. Is doing MS in Germany a good option after completion of B.E CS course? -- [New]
  8. Can I get scholarship from German Universities for doing Masters in Production Engineering?
  9. How to do Ph.D in Germany in electrical field?
  10. How may I get admission in Germany for MS course? What are the entrancing tests be conducted in Germany for the same? List of the top universities in Germany for the same? What are the scopes available in Germany after doing MS in machine design?
  11. Best universities in Germany for to pursue Masters in Automobile Engineering?
  12. Exams that I have to take to pursue Masters in Machine Design or Automobile Engineering in Germany after B.E. in Mechanical? Good universities offering these courses in Germany?
  13. Is it possible for me to do masters degree in Germany if I have only 47% marks in B.Com graduation?
  14. Total expenditure involved across studying in Germany? Scholarships?
  15. List of universities offering masters in Germany? I'm a civil engineer with 65% marks
  16. How may I apply for MS and research programs in Germany? List of the universities along with their entrance exam and eligibility criteria offering MS course in mechanical and automobile engineering in Germany? I have done BE in mechanical with 73%
  17. What's the eligibility for doing MS in Germany after completing B.Tech(India)?I've secured 55% in 10+2 and 75% marks in B.E(Mechatronics)
  18. Best universities in Canada and Germany to do Masters in Automobile Engineering?
25th February 2014, 10:22 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How may I get good universities in Germany for Masters in Electrical power engineering? I've secured 70 % marks in academics

What are the scope of jobs for ms in electrical power engineering from Germany? and what will be the starting package for the same?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?